2: 1.1

I forgot how fun it was to write a book and read the comments 🥺 now I have like 7 new books to write after this so oops there's goes my life once again to wattpad :/

@Hey_YouNiceKeepGoing thank you! It is v green-

I thought yall needed to see it in all its glory-  pls can we get some love for the grass

I thought yall needed to see it in all its glory- pls can we get some love for the grass.

—————

"Go on, you knock first!"

"No you!"

"You're older!"

"You love him!"

"SO DO YOU!"

"I dO nOT! HES MY FRIEND!"

"PFFF, HES BASICALLY YOUR YOUNGER BROTHER!"

"WELL I STILL DONT WANNA FUCK HIM!"

"WHAT? WHO SAID I WANTED-"

The door beside them swung open and a small girl stood in curiosity. Her brown hair swept across her face in the wind, causing her to stumble and attempt to comb it back. "Hello? Can I help you?"

Yoongi smiled at Mi before stepping forward and taking off his mask, revealing his face. Everyone stood still. Yoongis eyes darted back and forth before he tried again. "Do you know who I am?"

She still stood dumbfounded at the strange man at her door, but just as she was about to close it Mi-sun stepped forward. "Wait, we are Jungkooks friends!" She face suddenly turned. "We need to see his brother? Is he in?"

"S-sorry, you h-have the wrong-"

"Please." Mi held out her hand with pleading eyes. "His parents didn't send us. And nether did Jungkook really...-THE point is, Jungkooks a mess. He needs his brother."

The girl eyed them both, a small frown appearing before she shut the door right in their faces. They sighed, but as Mi went to knock again, Yoongi grabbed her hand and shook his head. There feet stepped carefully off the drive and back to the main road, wondering what the hell to do now.

"..Jungkook.... JUNGKOOK? WHERE IS HE?" A screaming voice came from the house behind and a tall man came sprinting out. "JUNGKOOK? WHERE IS HE?"

Yoongis eyes lit up, and by the mans jawline and high cheekbones, it was clear who it was. They quickly explain the sitch: sad brother, apologetic parents, lots of work, best friends to save the day- all that stuff. Hours passed as they chatted about Jungkook and his home and his life now. It came to light they hadn't talk recently, in fact it had been around four/five months till Jungkook had called. Maybe he was distracted with someone...

The night got darker, and the couple offered to let them sleep over, but the rooms where small and well- Yoongi needed a double bed to sprawl out on. "We come back tomorrow morning and say bye before we leave!"

"Yes, Mi-sun!" Lee Jiwoo hugged her tight, "here are three wedding invitations! Thank you for sorting this all out... his parents are just so scary!"

"Soooo scary!!" Mi flicked through the invites, parents, 6 BTS members, Jungkook and Mi. Wait- "you didn't-"

"I can't not invite my future sister in law! I'm sure Jungkook would want you there too." With a smile Mi grabbed their bags and finally left, carefully shoving the papers in her purse.

They got to the Main Street in the town, where one hotel seemed to be open. Trotting inside, the bright lights flashing and glowing harshly welcomed them, as if it was a warning. Women with glasses of beer waited at the door upon arrival, but they both kept walking through the crowds of people trying to hand them stuff until they got to the front desk.

"Hello there," Yoongi spoke for them, "We would like a room for tonight with two beds."

The women eyed them both suspiciously, "you guys don't need to worry... here's a couple room."

"No seriousl-" Yoongi tried to push it back.

"It's fine! You can use different names if you want too- no one will know." She handed it him once again, and they both gulped.

Mi took Yoongi aside, whispering in his ear before going back. "You see, we are family. He's my, my brother! So really, two beds please."

She sighed disappointedly, grabbing another key and chucking it over the desk. "Our only family room. Enjoy your stay." Her voice reminded Mi of someone, probably her mono tone geography teacher back in the day...

Yoongi grabbed both bags and Mi ran up the stairs is before him to open the room. It was on the fifth floor and the elevators didn't seem to exist here, so the stairs it was. Red warning wall paper edged each corridor and they made there way to the end of the building. The key turned easily and they were in to a small, dark room.

"This is for families?" The girl looked between the cot and double bed. "We asked for TWO beds!"

Yoongi finally made it up, and dropped the bags in defeat, "well, we ain't staying in a couple room. I don't care if they have two beds in them- I'd be surprised if the sheets where clean in there."

A shiver went up Mi's back and she agreed, pulling out two large coats and laying them on the bed. "This will be fine, if we sleep on these in our clothes?" She looked to the tired boy, "we won't catch anything... right?"

"Ahh, who gives a shit?" Yoongi dropped onto the bed and curled up into a ball, "I just need a few hours to re charge before that long drive back." His head spun to face her. "We're friends. You trust me not to do anything, right?"

"Pffff, Yoongi come on." Mi jump in beside him, "Id trust you to look after my hypothetical new born for three weeks. This is just a sleepover."

The boy made an awe sound, a muffed thank you coming out before he was dead to the world. Mi turned the light off and tried to snuggle in, but the cold air seeped through the old windows, and even the layers of clothes she was already wearing didn't seem to combat it.

"Yooooongs" She whispered, "it's coldddd."

He didn't respond, but instead lifted his arm and offered a cuddle. Well Mi couldn't decline, her feet where about to go numb and Yoongi seemed to be emitting great amounts of heat. "Ahh, just for a little."

"What ever, just when you tell Jungkook about this, make sure you mention it was your idea." He shivered at the thought of an angry kook, and hugged Mi tighter, "that is if we don't die in the cold."

"Aha, don't worry. He trusts me." She gleamed, burying her neck into his and wishing to sleep. It felt like years, but just as her eyes strayed to shut, the latch in the door clicked open. They both sat up immediately, still in each others arms.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?" A voice growl at them, dropping everything in their hands.

"Wait no, it's not what you think-" Mi scurried to untangle herself from the elder.

"Jungkook-"