3.1

Yooooo - I wanna say thanks for 4k reads :) tbh this story is kinda shit and I only seem to update at 4am so the chapters are pretty badly written. I am planning to re write this whole book so it's SO much better as I'm taking a creative writing course soon.

Anyways, lil rant over. THANK YOU AGAIN FOR READING!! And - don't be a silent reader
:( your comments and votes literally make my day! 사랑해 💜 (saranghae = I love you)
—————

"Mi, you... you hit boss." Dae clutched tightly onto her arm. "You, you actually hit him. You got a place on the team!" He jumped up and hugged her tightly, but when she didn't reciprocate he pull back.

Mi sat there. Staring at her hands that were still clutched tightly on the controls, she couldn't believe it.

"Mi... are you okay?" Honestly, she didn't know if she was. She'd made it, but how the hell was she going to tell Jungkook?

"Yeah.. I just.." Dae seemed to understand her situation. Right now she looked scared and weak and alone. So he did the only thing he could think of doing.

Gently, he grabbed her waist and lifted her up and over his shoulder. Mi didn't realise she was being carried until they had made it to the corridor.

"Ya, put me down! DAE!" She squirmed in his hold. For such a small boy, he was pretty damn strong. He seemed to walk with such easy, and they had somehow made it back to the team ARMY room before Mi had even had a chance to say anything else. "Dae, I swear if you don't put me down I'm gonna beat you up! I will, I'll do it!"

The small boy laughed as he entered the room. "You're smaller than me, I don't think you could." He skipped down the stairs, still holding Mi over his shoulder like some some small child he was saving from a fire.

As they walked in, the boy finally lifted her up and off his small frame. But instead of dropping  her back to the ground, he held her in a brides hold with his hands under her legs and back.

They both giggled like little kids as he carried her over to her desk. She hit his chest a few times playfully before turning her head to the rest of the room. There, she saw Jungkook smiling in a crowd of utterly speechless boys. He leaned back in his chair and for a moment Jungkook and Mi shared the same expression: delight.

That was, untill, his eyes fell onto Mi again. He scanned her body that was currently being held tightly by Dae, and his face grew darker. It was as if his mortal enemy had just walked in; his eyes where no longer big and doe shaped but thin and creased, his lips formed a thin line and his eye brows furrowed harshly.

Oh no.

He stood up, and stared straight at them. The other boys in the room followed his gaze, and soon everyone was staring at Mi.

"Hey, Dae... I think you should put me down now..." She whispered in a worried tone.

Jungkook sent the girl a deadly look before turning to the boy carrying her. "I don't think that's appropriate for the work place." He spit his words at them in a disgusted tone.

"Sir.. she was just sad and-" he started explaining. Mi saw a hint of worry as if eyes softened at the word 'sad', but he continued to stare then both down. "Yes sir..."

Dae safely put Mi back onto the floor. Quickly, she stood behind him, hiding from the glares. "S-sorry sir. It was my fault I wasn't feeling well." She fiddled with her fingers tightly, unable to make eye contact with anyone.

The boys all stood there, watching. Jungkook huffed a small sigh before he slowly started walking over to them. She could hear his timberlands thud on the wood panelled flooring. Now, he stood still in front of her.

Dae coughed. "I have some work to finish..." and he escaped back to his desk. Now it was just Jungkook and her.

He reached out and firmly grabbed her slightly shaking wrists. With out warning, he starts to walk out the room. Everyone awes as he seems to pull her behind him, no saying anything.

"Sir..." Mi's voice had returned to its high pitches tone as they made there way into the main part of the building. "What are you doing?"

He stopped dead, and looked at her ,or more accurately, into her soul. "You said you weren't feeling well." And he continued to walk, dragging her along, as they entered a room labelled 'doctors office'.

They entered the empty room and stood there alone in silence;

His hand still gripping her wrist as if it was the only way to keep her next to him