1.1

Uhh I wanna make this a cute short story but I have sooo many ideas :/
—————

Mi-sun sat in the cold blue chairs in the lobby. They looked more appealing than the orange ones from outside, but now she was inside they definitely weren't. The chairs were cold and hard and dug into her skin through the skirt.

Her skirt. Mi-sun wasn't one to wear a skirt. Joggers, baggy tops, oversized jumpers or even pyjamas were worn more often by her outside than this short skirt and pink top she's cramped herself into. But this was a job interview, for a receptionist. She had to come across as cute and pretty, and well everything she didn't see herself as. Even the make up she was wearing felt uncomfortable and wrong. She should be wearing her usually big doe eyes, not these thin, creased ones altered with eyeliner.

"Miss Min Mi-sun?" She hated her name being spoken out loud. It was awful, not only an alliteration for people to make fun of but it sounded like a the name of a small girl about to sell you lemonade at a school fair. It was girly.

"Yes." She stood and followed the lady through the halls. Her eyes opened wide at each room they passed. Computers. Gaming computers. Hundreds of rooms full of them. Posters of her favourite games. Characters she plays as daily hung neatly on each wall. It was amazing.

They entered into a large room; people where dotted everywhere. To be fair, all of them were on the outskirts of the room, and Mi-sun was taken to a small desk tucked away in the corner. She crammed herself into the tight spot between filing cabinets and look ahead, awaiting her interviewer.

The lady left, and she was alone. Deep breaths. Don't catch anyone's eye. Smile. Be kind. Sound impressive. Don't bump into Jungkook.

She didn't know how the last one managed to get added on to her mental list, but it sent a shiver up her spine. No. She was being stupid. Jungkook didn't even know what she looked like! Sure, she had seen him in hundreds of magazines (mainly kpop tabloids) but he had no clue who she was. Yes. She was safe.

"...Mi-sun?" A deep voice questioned her.

Sitting down in the chair in front of her, the man crossed his legs and stared straight at her.