2: 3.4

I'm seriously loosing the will to live with this book... I want the ending to come so bad and to just get it over with so I can edit the whole thing but there's all the middle parts man :(

Someone pls write this for me. Seriously.
—————

"Right fuckers, this is your last chance!" Mi walked through the clutter of desks, her hear pounding. "Our last practice match before our first fight, tomorrow!"

Everyone had their battle faces on, fingers locked onto the keyboard and ready for a fight.

"Girls, and Jackson, remember you should be watching your team mates just as much as you watch yourself. Absorb your surroundings and act as one." Jungkooks eyes squinted. "The match is going to start. I'll be attacking you all with 7 other bots, a full team of fighters. You got this."

(FYI: bots are none player players that look and act like a real player but are controlled by the computer. They are normally bad and predictable, with is why they are nicknamed bots- like robots)

The game begun. Jungkook didn't charge like he normally would. This game was the closest they could make like a real fight. Jungkook had not only hung back, but he had control over the other players on his team. They ran forward in a format, their fight two fighters coming into contact.

"Amber, Marcy, you know what to do." They both nodded, dodging and weaving like a dance. Marcy would take all the hits and Amber would dish them out. But they could only fight so many at a time, and soon a few other enemies found their way past the first defences.

"Matcha." Mi signalled to her. "Light them up. Nahee, cover her!" Mi shouted, protecting their medic, Kuomi as she ran to help the girls at the front.

Nahee shot from behind and the green haired girl ran in and out of players, placing traps and bombs. It lowered their health, but soon she got caught out and hit badly. "Kuomi I need you!"

"Coming, Mi cover me!" Kuomi left the front lines, sneaking in and out of players to make it to Matcha would was out of action at the sides. But just before she could make it, Jungkook caught her.

"Too slow, medic." He turned to Mi, "you better come save her."

"Oh I don't have too!" Mi laughed, taking a few steps back. "NOW!" With a swift motion, Candy came from behind and stabbed Jungkook, in game, making him let go of Kuomi. With in seconds she was gone once more, back to Mi-suns side.

"I see, your all getting cocky. Let's make it harder." Jungkook types a few lines of code, and suddenly the bots all came together, collectively following Kuomi.

"Everyone, their targeting our medic! Amber, come on let's go back!" Marcy retreated, blocking the way. Soon it was back to the start. One team standing in front of the other.

"Guys, you know what you have to do. Watch out for each other." It started within an instant. Everyone seemed to find a similar enemy to themselves and started to fight. Mi went straight for Jungkook, keeping him busy so he couldn't hurt any of the team.

"I need more help!" Nahee spoke up, she was getting pestered by two guys while Marcy had stopped to help out Candy. "Anyone?"

"Coming!" Amber rushed over, distracting them both. "Someone needs to come and get one of these!"

"I can't do anything! This assassin has me pinned down!" Jackson was such on the other s8de of the map, in able to help.

"I got you!" Matcha ran forward, throwing a smoke bomb and blinding them both. "I need to protect Kuomi, can anyone take one of these guys?"

"I can!" Mi rushed over, distracting one and now taking on both Jungkook and the bot. "I can't hold this for long, he's actually going hard on me this round!" Mi laughed at the quick glance she caught of Jungkook with his serious face.

"Yes yes, I can take him!" Marcy finally came over to help, landing a few hits of Jungkook before taking on the guy.

Jungkook just laughed, "I have to say, you guys are getting better. But your still not quick enough." In a flash he pushed Mi to the side and bolted straight for Kuomi, who was currently unguarded. Each member jumped and dived, but it was too late. One hit and she was out.

"We can take this back guys, don't loose hope!" Amber cried, smashing her keys in rage.

"Amber. Don't you see our health points, with out our medic alive we'll all die with in seconds." Mi sighed, turning off her computer, "we've practiced enough. Let's just, go home and rest."

The whole group slowly left one by one, and sad goodbye and small wave each.

Jungkook grabbed his coat, patting Mi on the back as she stared at the empty desks. "They are getting so much better. You'll surly pass the first round."

"What if we don't?" Mi really didn't believe they could at this rate. Individual, they were all still not at a professional level.

"Let me give you a little incentive... something to keep you going." He looks down at her lips, his cheeks looking flustered. "If you make it to the final round,

I'll ask you to marry me."

————-

Not edited :(

It is 4am and I have yet to sleep this week

Someone save me