2: 2.5

These where the best ones (no offence this is just an opinion based on how went with the story and it's plot):

Like srly all of these where so close to getting picked but I went with karma bc that's their whole point of existence

Like srly all of these where so close to getting picked but I went with karma bc that's their whole point of existence. They are here for justice and well, thats what karma does.... @MelloMilie great idea :)

Thanks for all the support too... WE HIT 250K WOOOOOOOOOOOOO - i still cant believe how MANY people still read this when i started it because i lost a bet to a fellow past wattpad writer. i hadnt wrote in over a year and yet ppl from the beginning are still here... im gonna get emOtionAl

anyways~ your all fucking NERDS and i love you ¬ heres a big chap :)
—————

"So, everyone... Welcome to team Karma!" Mi stood before seven smiling faces, all of them at their own desk they had already started personalising. The whole building had finally been decorated, no more of the white and orange theme that ran from room to room. It seemed every other male team had white with some other colour as their theme. But no, Team karma wasn't messing around, they need to be taken seriously, so now all walls where a coal grey with a single colour of clean white running through.

They didn't need any shitty colour, it wasn't the team that would stand out, but the colourful players.

"Right, so let me introduce everyone and their roles," She smiled and walked to Jackson first. "Here is our only man, Jackson who came with me from the previous team.. sadly my only other friend didn't stay aswell..."

Jackson sighed also, thinking back to the old days. They hadn't heard a word from Dae since the change in ownership was announced, she didn't even get to tell him she was dating Jungkook, the media got their first and he was gone. No calls, he even blocked her on all social media... as Mi-suns first work friend and the only one who stood with her at the rocky start of her job, it was really upsetting to see him drop her so easily.

"...Anyway, Jackson will be a second, or assistant. He follows everything I do, and watches the backs of people like snipers. Next, we have Marceline-"