3.8

So I made a 30 page power point as to why I should get a dog, and I'm about to show my parents :/ wish me luck 🥺
—————

Mi's head tilted up slowly, and there was a bald large man staring back. She tripped while backing up, and his strong arms gripped her still. He looked her up and down, as if he was examining a piece of meat.

"W-What, what are you do-doing?" Was all she could force out. She was shocked, and still frozen in place.

"You don't seem strong." He looked her up and down once again, a small smirk slipping onto his features.

What? Because she was small and a woman she couldn't be strong? Because she was startled and light in weight she couldn't beat this man up right now? It was as if he had flick a switch inside of her. The switch triggered by sexist stereotypes and a need to prove herself. It was like she was in the game all over again...

"You little-" her hands jumped up, and then smashed back down, shaking his grip off her completely. She launched her head straight up, hitting him in the bottom of the chin. "Ahh shit."

Then her knee aimed for the crotch, and a swift kick made his body compress down. Finally, a stepped back, and with all her might she sent a right hook straight to the side of his face. "I have an older brother, you piece of shit! Just because I'm a woman doesn't mean I'm an easy target."

However, the man didn't stay down as long as Mi had hoped. He rose to his feet once more, despite the small amount of blood cover his features. He didn't look pained at all as his fists were raised up and in front.

"You didn't look like a threat. Now you are one." His voice came out monotone, like a geography teacher in a stuff room when the windows are unlocked and your just about to slip into a nap. (A/n I would know 😭)

"Oh, you wanna box." She mirrored his stance, "I went through twelve years of boxing with my idiot of a brother so this wouldn't happen!" She wasn't screaming, but it was close. They both stood side on, the tension building as they side stepped around each other; every now and again jolting a hand forward to tease the other.

The man towered over the girl dramatically, and anyone could tell he was at least three times the weight. That was a huge advantage. And Mi knew that her fighting skills weren't exactly up to scratch, it had been years since she left home and all she was relying on now was muscle memory.

"Why are you here? Get the fuck out my house or I'll have to fuck you up and call the police!" The excessive swear words used were meant to sound intimidating, but a small tremble still came through.

He stepped closer to her.

She also stepping forward, her head back and her sweating hands in tight fists ready to strike at any moment wether he moved or said anything or-

"MI-SUN!" The small, fluffy haired boy raced in and jumped in the middle. He turned to the man. "Jason, I know your a body guard but WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING TO HER?"

He turned quickly, grabbing her arms and pulling her closer. "Jungkook... he's with you..?" oh god. She had misunderstood aNOTHER situation for the worse.

"Oh no, look you got scratched!" He held her arm up to his face for a closer look. "Jason, are you crazy? How could you do this?"

The man, who's face was bruised and held way more cuts, looked up. "Sir, she attacked me first, so I assumed she was a threat. I did my job."

The younger sighed, tapping his arm lightly, "let me guess, you snuck in and startled her. Causing this whole thing to happen, again..." he turned to the girl and smiled sadly. "I'm sorry Mi. He just doesn't get... humans."

The large man stood and bowed. "I apologise miss. The place is secure, I shall go back to the company."

"Wait," Jungkook skipped over to him. "You're actually leaving me here? You never let me stay somewhere new on my own!"

The man eyed the petit female, "I think there's enough protection for you here." Before swiftly leaving.

They both made eye contact. It was awkward. They stayed in a silent tension before Mi looked down, and remembered she STILL wasn't wearing any pants. Then it got even more awkward. She apologised quickly, leaping into the bathroom while her cheeks burnt bright pink.

Once she came out, she found Jungkook sat on her bed- already hiding under a blanket. He looked down at her black pyjama bottoms with a grin, "I preferred you before."

"Jeon, are we gonna have a problem?" She teased too playfully, jumping next to him under the blanket. "Here, it's the list for our day together! This is what friends do!" She was so exited, but the boy showed even more joy as the paper was produced in front of him.

His eyes widened as he snatch it off her, nodding and starting to read. He got a bit further than half way down before he stopped, and his eyes flickered up.

Number nine. His throat became tight. "You want us to do... this?" He pointed to it.

The girl eagerly nodded causing the boys to breath in sharply,

and then Jungkook started to feel severely light headed.