3.9

So I contacted a dog breeder... on my own. Obv the whole corona thing makes it hard but if they have le doggo, and I can show le doggo, I can guilt trip them and get le doggo.... 👀

Also whAt the fUck we are on 8k?? Damnnnn I can't believe it-
—————

"Mi... I'm not too sure..." he draped his head. Oh no, was this not what friends do?

"Well, we can substitute Rock Paper Scissors instead!" She looked desperately for any sign of hope on the hopes face. "They are practically the same, right...?"

That's when Jungkook head shot up, and a smile finally appeared. "You don't know what seven minutes is?" A small giggle followed his mocking.

"Of-of course i do!" Mi snatched the paper back off him. "Let's just do number 1- bake some cupcakes!"

"Uhhhh, I'm not the best baker..." the boy followed Mi to the kitchen, his eyes glued shakily to the flour.

"Pffff shut up." Mi grabbed a bowl and shoved it into Jungkooks grasp. "Start measuring, kiddo."

Jungkook followed her command and by the end of a long 20 minutes they finally had a cake batter. After putting the mixture into cute blue cupcake cases, they both stepped back and let out fat sigh. But as Jungkook looked up, he released why he never baked.

Every surface in the kitchen was covered in flour, including himself and Mi. He smiled sheepishly at the girl waiting for a reaction. There was even flour on her face. Mi only grinned, and started dusting it off with a tea towel on the side.

"You're not mad?" He dares to say, taking his weight off the counter and standing straight in front of her.

"Pff, I made half of this mess as well," her hand reached over to turn the radio on. A classic Big Bang song blared back. "We can dance while we clean."

Normally, a mention of cleaning and Jungkook would be running out the door. Even his friend SeokJin would have to physically force him to not run and even then he was still unless at the task. But not today, no Jungkook want tot stay. He didn't know why, maybe is the because the song on the radio was a bop or he felt guilty about the mess or he was hungry to eat the cake or maybe, just maybe to spend time with the girl.

So he stayed. They danced and danced until the explosion of flour was no where to be seen and they where just their to dance.

Mi could not dance. It was fact. She didn't go out, and well she wasn't exactly 'active' anymore. She still turned and shuffled and jumped while they both screamed the lyrics, until a small beep went off.

Their eyes met in unison. "They're done!"

Slowly, Mi leant in a took out the perfectly browned cupcakes. Damn, did they look pretty perfect. Jungkook reached forward to eat one, but a hand was quick to slap him away. "Not yet, first we have to decorate!"

The boys eyes sparkled. They grabbed tubs after tubs of frosting and starting to go all out, decorating cakes in different styles. There was a classic one, a butterfly, a pink one, a pikachu one and even an iron man cake! They looked towards each other which satisfaction and indulged in their creations.

"Ohh my gawd," the boys cheeks where chubbily stuffed with cake, "iron man tasted so good..."

Mi giggled at the sight. This was nice, being with him was nice. "Ahhh, next on our list. Movies and a fort?"

"Well, that's sort of a late night thing. Let's skip it for now... what else?" He was invested in the plan of hers, and finally finished his cake so he could talk audibly.

"Okay... make overs!" She twiddled with her thumbs. "Is that what boys do or?"

"Well, no one can stop me from a good ol' face mask!" He reassured her, "I love that idea. Just because I'm a guy doesn't mean I'm not allowed nice skin, right?" Mi nodded, and appeared with two sheet face masks.

They both put them on and instantly burst out in a fit of mischievous laughter. They had never been so giddly, but right now they look so silly with a pink and white cut out shape on their faces. It was almost terrifying, but the humour of the situation took over and they were both rolling around on the floor while chuckling away.

"We look so silly!" Mi flung her head back onto her bed. "I've never looked so funny."

"Hmm I think you normal self looks just a stupid," Jungkook laughed, ruffling up her hair. "Let's take a picture!" He pulled out his phone and held it up in front of their faces.

"Wait no," before he could take it, Mi's hands shot up and covered her face. She hid there behind her hands and shook her head aggressively. "No photos."

"Wh-What? Why?" Jungkook brought his hand down, "Whats wrong Mi?"

"I don't like those, those things." She let go of her face and slumped where she sat.

"Selfies?"

"Pictures of me." She sighed, unaware a small pout had formed on her face. Jungkook hummed, and moved so he was sat next to her. He took one of her hands and squeezed it tight.

"But it's not just a picture of you,

It's a picture of us."