5.9

Ayyyy wassup losers

Dog fact of the day: she has learnt how to climb the stairs and when I'm not looking she runs into my room and steals a sock

Meaningful quote of the day: "plop plop, fizz fizz, oh what a blast off it is"-bill nye the science guy

Life advice of the day: it is fate if you are reading this... go eat some more food :)

(Btw this ones a double length chap... ur welcome 😘)
—————

It's was 7pm and Jungkook stood watching as the team tried and tried again. No one but Mi could get their heads around how to attack in her design and no progress had been made for hours.

He could see the frustration on Mi's face and the tiredness on the others. Even Dae wasn't smiling, and that meant something had to be done. "Everyone, tomorrow come into work in dress down clothes. We need to work on our team work all day tomorrow."

People started to stand up and log off their computers in defeat. "Why?" Even Jackson's voice had dropped into a mono tone geography teacher on a hot day kinda sound.

"Because... we're going to Laser tag!" He clapped his hands like a small child, sending everyone home to rest well.

"Sir, what the hell?" Of course Mi didnt think playing games was the right way to go. After all they should be practicing and... well playing games.

"Trust me, it will heighten moral and bring everyone closer. Plus we can spend some time together." He went in to hug her, but Mi lunged for her bag and made her way out the doors, giggling as she waved goodbye.

The next day came quicker than expected and everyone stood outside the main entrance in nerdy clothes. However, Mi had took it a little too seriously. She happened to be a seasoned player of laser tag and was ready to take everyone down.

"Ahh, Sir is gonna win again." Jackson threw his begs in the mini bus, "he ALWAYS does."

"Hmm, we'll see about that." Mi smiled. She really did look the part. Mesh long sleeve top; Black sports bra; Black leggings with small cut outs and big doc marten boots. Not to mention her sharp as a knife eye liner and her hair that was pulled nicely into one big high pony tale.

As everyone was admiring her, Jungkook finally seemed to arrive. He was in a baggy black jumper and loose sweat pants. A leather belt wrapped tightly round his waist and as he walked it seemed to draw everyone attention to it. "Morning everyone, ready to all get beaten?"

He laughed, handing out water bottles before getting back into his car. "There's never enough room in the bus so I'll meet you guys there. Mi, get in."

It was if it was completely natural. The girl threw her bags in the back and didn't think twice about opening the passenger door and sitting in.

"Ooooh, Mi is going with the boss?" Dae made childish noises along with the others. She forgot that a man and a women being together was always looked upon as suspicious.

"She's still my assistant you know," Jungkook winked at the boys playfully, suggesting they were right. It infuriated Mi. "Now, Secretary-juice-girl-Min, get in the car."

Mi did as he said before anymore commotion could be made and they started driving into the city centred. The conversation on the way was quite pleasant, however Jungkook did keep somehow making it seem sexual or flirty. Mi ignored it with all her strength until the car stopped and they made it to the centre.

Both waited inside for the others to arrive, but Mi needed some clearing up on their confusing relationship.

"Jungkook, if we can just talk..."