2.1

Netflix is down so I can't binge my kdrama... and I refuse to revise for my mock exam tomorrow so... looks like it's back to writing this crap lmaoooo

Hope your having a lovely day/night :)
—————

Mi-sun woke up earlier this morning. She had set her alarm for 6am, instead of the usual 8am for work days or 3pm for weekends. She wanted to practice gaming and warm up before going to work and also time to process what the actual shit was gonna go down today.

Comfy clothes, Jay had told her to wear. But her version of comfy was a pijama top and jogging pants... and that still doesn't seem appropriate for work. The content of her wardrobe was sprawled across the floor. Rifling through piles of dirty laundry and unfolded T-shirt's, she pulled out a giant, over sized yellow jumper and some black ripped jeans. Ye, that seems causal enough.

Comfy he said. Did that apply to her hair style too? Did she not have to struggle to put it in a pony tale like she has done every day of her life as far back as she can remember. The dark blue/black locks had always been tucked back, out her face. But if they really want to see her comfy, then for today her hair could dangle loosely and hover over her shoulders. It had been a while since she had seen herself with her hair down, it looks pretty. She felt pretty.

The confidence she felt in her looks today wasn't a lot, no still less than the average person. But it was a heck of a lot more than normal, and just enough for her to screw beauty standards and do her make up like she does for herself. A touch of mascara, big thick eyeliner and some small black hearts on the top of her cheeks. E-girl/gamer girl style; exactly what she was.

The journey to work was fine, despite getting more looks than usual she kept her head down. The thought of what she was attempting to do today was the only thing battling in her mind. Mi's head was so filled with thoughts that she didn't realise she had arrived at the doors of her workplace.

"Excuse me, can I help you?" A voice behind her called. She turned around and was met with a smiling Jay.

"Morning Jay..." her voice was back to its usual, not so annoyingly squeaky self. Being in such normal clothes made her forget about the facade she had been pulling while working her.

"Wait...do I kno- Sun-mi?" He stepped back, awkwardly looking her up and down.

Sun-mi. That's who she was her, and she had to remember that! "Yep it's me..."

He laughed and threw his arm around her shoulder, returning to his comedic self. "Let's do this." He dragged her through the doors and into the lobby, where the pair was met with a horde of boys in grey bodies and pyjama pants.

The lack of women working there made them feel comfortable wearing such outfits, and as they all stared in pure shock and horror towards the blue haired girl who could see them dressed like this, Mi had released why it wasn't common for women to work in this mans world.