6.4 (end of pt. 1)

So I'm thinking of starting a cult...

We need a name and fan names (like BTS and army). Obvs I'll be the leader and our main focus is to go to Jackson Wangs parties and be sluts for our kings.

Dog fact of the day: if you teach a dog to spin around for treats, she will do so continuously until she gets dizzy and can't stand... bad idea.

Mum quote of the week: if you can't eat a whole watermelon then just buy the small slices, stop being salangy opper girl or whatever and wasting melon! (I think she meant sarange oppa but it's the thought that counts)

—————

"Miss? Excuse me miss?" A harsh tug on Mi's feet woke her up. "Are you okay? Miss?"

Mi sat up slowly, her body stiff from curling around three dogs all night. She dusted herself off and immediately checked on her new pets, all seemed to be well. Now that her main worries were soothed, her attention turned to the girl that woke her.

"Hey..." behind her stood a large group a mostly girls, ranging from 12 to around her age. They all held up signs and banners and were stressed in purple clothing.

"Are you okay? Do you not have anywhere to go?" One younge girl stepped forward, offering Mi a small amount of money. It was obvious they thought she was homeless-but who could blame them? She was still wet from the constant rain last night, her arms and legs were dirty from the floor she had been sleeping on the floor outside a large corporation.

"Nono, it's not what you think..." She picked up her bag quickly, "I came last night to see Jungkook but no one answered." Her heart dropped at thought of Jungkook running away. "I need to see him urgently."

Everyone stared at her like she was crazy, before letting out a large hearty laugh. Mi didn't understand what was happening, and stood dumbfound. "Anyway," she tired to calm the girls, "why are so many of you here?"

"We do this most days..." a small girl crept forward to pet the dog. "All of us are ARMYS, we stand here all day in hope we can see one of the members on their days off and send them love!" The whole group cheered.

"So do they come outside often?!" Sudden hope appeared.

"No. Not once." And then it was gone.

Mi couldn't think of what to do. The fact these girls come here meant no security guard would open any doors, no wonder no one answered her calls last night. Right now she just looked like another fan...

"Screw this," Mi kept forward to the oldest girl she could see, "hi, can I borrow your phone? I need to call Jungkook?"

"Yo-you have his number?" The expression on her face was unforgettably happy, in a slightly creepy way. But nether the less she handed it over and Mi typed in the digits.

She waited and waited as the ringing continued, hope he would pick up once. He didn't, so she tried again. It took five rings until finally a squeaky voice picked up.

"Hi this is Jungkooks phone, who is it?" Jin answered through the phone, a chaos of laughter and screams emoting from the background.

"Jin, it's Mi. I'm outside." She didn't really know what to say....

"Oh, Mi-sun... sorry I don't think Jungkook wants to see you right now." His voice got quieter and so did the background.

"No Jin, I need to see him! There's a misunderstanding I-" she was desperate.

"Mi I really don't- hey no, Yoongi stop I can handle this- Yoongi!" The line muffled until a deep voice growled through. "What you did was shitty, Mi."

"No I- I wasn't right! He didn't understand I don't- I like him! No one else!" The girls around her were deadly silent, listening as the elder broke down threw the line. "Yoongi, I need to see him..."

There was a long pause and the line went dead. Mi handed the phone back, and no one dared to say anything. The whole group just stood in awe at the girl who seemed to be heavily invested in their favourite bands lives.

The door beside them clicked open, and Yoongi appeared. "Come on."

The girls didn't even scream, their eyes just stalked her as Mi carefully crept inside the tall building, her clothes soggy and her arms clutching the shaken dog. They didn't speak, and they didn't take the stares like Mi knew all guests had to do. Yoongi led her to an elevator hidden in the centre of the first floor.

"Why do you look so... like that." His voice was soft.

Mi let the dog on the floor as they got in the metal box. "I walked here after you guys left. A lot happened... I waited out all night."

"You didn't call Jungkook? Me?" He started to seem angry.

"None of you replied, and then my phone died and I got lost on my way." They stopped at the top floor. "It seemed safer to sleep outside the doors than try and find my way home." A shiver attacked her spine thinking about walking alone at night again.

The doors opened straight into the boys large dorm room. Their, five boys stood waiting for her. When they saw her wet, dirtied, bloodied state their faces softened from anger to sympathy. And then the dog appeared from behind her legs and it got even sadder.

"Oh yeah... in the events of last night I found this starving dog who just had puppies... she needed a home so-"
"And these drunk guys gave me their coat and ran away-" Mi stumbled to explain herself.
"And my clothes, well it rained last night so I'm a bit wet *sneeze* and the puppies where cold she I gave them my jacket..."
"My arms a little cut..." she held her forearm lightly, "there was some glass on the floo- oh no it's dripping I'm sorry I'll clean that..."

No one could say a word as she rambled and rambled, desperately trying to explain herself and the state she was in.

"Oh and last night, it was all a misunderstanding. Dae just confessed and he's my best friend and I had to let him down but Jungkook took it wrong and ran away and I came here last night but no one would answer and-"

"Mi."

Jungkook emerged from a door, and the boys scattered. The girl couldn't have been happier. "Jungkook, I'm so sorry. Listen I just-"

"Stop." He walked forward. "I heard everything." His eyes peered at her weary state.

"Oh.."

He giggled slightly, "only you would go through such an adventure in the middle of the night."

Jin came over and lovingly took the dogs away to the bathroom to give them a wash and some food. For some strange reason, Mi felt lost with out them. Vulnerable. There was no one else there, the dogs were the last to leave them room.

Now it was just Jungkook stood in front of Mi, alone together.

The way it should be.