1.8

So short I'm sorry. Text chap next! It's been a few weeks,I have mock GCSE's so I'll finish this when that's done. Enjoy this lil one :)
—————

Welp.

"Hey, new girl!" Jungkook swivelled round on his chair to face her. Mi wished she could swivel too, but her desk was small and brown and have a rusted grey chair; Jungkooks on the other hand was strung with LED lights and have numerous draws and a chair you could basically live in.

Mi nodded in response. She couldn't talk, but she couldn't ignore him. After all, he was basically her boss...

"Turn your notifications off, your in work now." He squinted at the glasses she was holding. Mi was about to put them on, after all she didn't to go blind from looking at a screen all day. But they were big and round and well, extremely dorky. "Put your glasses on and work."

A smirk radiated from him as the whole office turned in awe at her. It really wasn't a big deal. But now Mi felt like she could wear them due to the attention: but if she didn't wear them it would be weird as they can see the copper spectacles in her hand.

A small chuckle could be heard from Jungkooks desk as he hide his head in the screens. God damn that child!

She couldn't wait for when she, eventually, told him who she was, to beat him up for being so annoying. But that might be a while... see as Mi saw no way out

Of the lie she had tangled herself in...