2: 1.7

WASSUP NERDS! Thanks for still reading if you were here at the start :')

BUT TO ALL THISE BITCHES WHO BE LEAVING AFTER 3 CHAPTERS...

—————

"Sooooo," Mi's eyes scanned around her, "where exactly are we?"

The place was dim and low lit, a small alley in the middle of nowhere behind a train station. They continued walking down to the end, where they found a random house door wide open. Jungkook grinned smugly, pulling her through the small entrance.

"This- is where we are going." Light flooded their eyes as all they could see was green. Plants and vines covered the walls and floors and tables around them. "This is the first place I came when I arrived in Seoul. I was tired, lost, and hungry, and somehow stumbled upon this cafe."

A few stray cats patrolled the floors as they came inside and took a seat in the only table that was in the centre of the room. No one else seemed to be around.

"It's so beautiful," Mi's stomachs gurgled, "but... how do we get the food?"

This is when the boy laughed, grabbed one of the cats from the floor and showing Mi it's collar. "We write our order and the cats send it to the kitchen. Simple." Both of them took out a pen and scribbled a long list of garlic breads and dessert. And then the cats where off, all of them running out the door and off to where ever the kitchen could possibly be.

"So- what is this place actually?"

"It's a cat cafe... thought there's more plants than cats." Jungkook lifted a flower from the floor and handed it over. It was a small yellow rose. "I thought it was a good first date."

Time stopped. And the flower in Mi's hand dropped to the table. "Fir- first date?"

"Yup."

"So... this is really a real date? You weren't joking?"

"Nope. This is real. And, hopefully if you except, so are we."

The girls head tilted in confusion, "we are what?"

"Well ya no... If you wanna..." His eyebrows do a weird up an down thing as he picks up a cat, "yano... us."

Mi-sun still didn't understand. They are ready were 'us', Jungkook and Mi. So why was he asking if she wanted to be a part of something she already is.  A small cat jumped up to the table, and behind it toggled a big Labrador with a trailer behind it. The dog stopped as Jungkook lifted the drinks and food out, before it left along with the rest of the cats. They were alone again.

"Ahh," this was breaking point. Mi dived straight into her burger, a smile on her face. Jungkook couldnt dawdle any longer. Her smile... He just had to know. "GIRLFRIEND!... I meant girlfriend."

The burger dropped...

"Mi mi, my little muffin," He held her hand in his tightly. "Ever since we met that rainy night, its just been you and me. I don't know how this talented, know it all fell into my life but I wouldn't have wanted it any other way. I just- I need to tell you really like you Mi."

"Jungkook I-"

"And I know my situation is messed up, but I don't care. From the moment I logged on to find you on your own fighting a whole other team because they insulted another girl in the lobby; that time we had only known each other for two days and we were already comfortable enough to talk about our biggest fears; when you treated me the same as before when you found out who I was... it just, my heart warmed each time."

"..."

She wasn't responding, and Jungkook could imagine the error sign appearing over her head like it did in game when her WIFI dropped. Any minute now, like she joined back in the game, she would open her mouth. But she didn't. Shock ran rampant across her features.

Jungkook took a breath in. "Well... its just hard. Ill never be able to date normally or go out... my personal life died as soon as I joined that company. But I don't care, because I've found you. its like a miracle, our humour and thoughts. we get each other Mi-sun. I don't think I could spend another day with out you-

I want you to be my girlfriend... will you?"

"Jungkook I really really like you too," her fingers drew back from his,

"But-"

That was it. It was over in his mind. 'But'. But he wasn't good enough. But she didn't like him like that. But he likes his friend better...

"BUT WHAT?"

"... Jungkook you know why. My family, your job... it just- it doesn't fit. We kept putting it off, we did, until i could think a way around it. But there isn't... we both know that."

A sudden burst of rage took over his mind. The world was a cruel place, and his life was far from enjoyable at this point. He needed this, he needed a solid place. He needed her to be there for him. "No... no I don't agree."

At this point Mi was close to tears as she stood to walk out, emotions over taking. But jungkook didn't let her get to the door, no she couldn't just leave him like that. With a swift force he grabbed her shoulder and her back was pounded into the wall. A small gasp came out as he shoved his face in front of hers.

"You don't look very calm right now, not with that blush."

"Jungkook stop-"

He pushed closer, "Oh, i see sweat on your forehead. Am i too close? Are you about to combust where you stand?"

"Ko- kook, you know-"

"Know what? I don't understand stutters? Are you flustered? Should i come closer? Do you like this?" His body was pressed hard against hers as he looked down at her tear stained eyes.

"...I like you too... please." Her voice cracked, and he pushed away with worry. "..please."

"Mi I didn't mean to-"

"I GET IT!" This time she snapped, "We like each other. A lot. Of course I feel things if you do that. But its not about that kook... I just. There isn't a way we can do it where in the end we don't get hurt."

They both stood there, broken.

"We can ignore it. Pretend I'm not a singer. Pretend you don't have commitments." His hands cupped her lonely face. "Mi, lets just say fuck it - and pretend we can do this."

A small smile laughed onto her face. "Let's just say fuck it..."