4.1

Someone needs to stop me watching kdramas honestly ~ it's got to the point where I've watch every one on Netflix like I think I have a problem...
—————

"So, m'lady, whats last?" Jungkook sprang to his feet, checking the time on his watch. "I've got an hour before I have to go!"

"Well we cant do some of the stuff I wrote down... but maybe another time." She pondered, sitting in her desk chair.

"We could play games?" The boy suggestion.

"We ALWAYS play games."

"Yeah, but not together in the same room." Jungkook nudged Mi over and they both squeezed onto the chair. "I'll be on keyboard, you do mouse."

"Ah fine." Mi turned on her computer and it started to log on. Even though she had used most of her money to buy the equipment, it was still old and slow and on its last legs. "I just gotta re boot it."

She grabbed a wooden stick out of thin air and started jamming it down the back on the monitor. Jungkook watching in awe as she continued to hit things until the screen finally lit up. Mi sighed, sitting back down and opening up the game. Her screen was scratched beyond belief and let's just say when it came to playing the game, her wifi definitelycoukdnt handle it. Every few seconds the computer froze or glitched, and Jungkook tilted his head in confusion and the girl didn't mind it and continued to play.

"This is what you play on?" Was the first question that came to mind out of the million swirling round his head.

"Yeah, it works most of the time. You just gotta jab it a little if it stops." She laughed, but Jungkook didn't find this a funny matter.

"But, how the hell do you play so well? Not even a top player would win a game on this!" He felt outraged for some reason.

"Eh I dunno. I guess it makes me more prepared? I have to predict movements when my screen freezes and stuff..." she just shrugged.

This was all normal, even her work computer was an old one Jay had found for her to use. Additionally, the computer she had used for the finally round of the tournament was a spare one in an old room, Mi had never actually played on a computer that worked fully...

"Is this why you are so quick, how to dodge so easily, how you-"

Mi cut him off with a loud breath out. "I learnt to use it to my advantage, yes." She handed him the mouse. "Can we just play?"

"Yeah, yeah sure." He looked back towards the screen. Soon the atmosphere calmed down and they both began to have fun. It wasn't until Jungkooks phone began to ring that the smiles faded.

He answered the call, now with a stake straight face. "I see. I'm on my way." His eyes glanced apologetically to the younger. "See you in 10."

"Your leaving?" Their time together was bound to come to an end, but she didn't expect it to be so soon.

"There's a problem at the office." He grabbed his coat and headed to the door. "I'd bring you with me but they won't let you in the meeting."

"Oh.. it's fine." Mi stood awkwardly at the door. "Well today was cool."

"It was the most fun I've had in a while, thanks kiddo." Jungkook hand ruffled her hair for the last time before he headed out the door. "I'll call you later."

And then he was gone.

The room suddenly felt big and empty. She had never had anyone in her apartment, except the landlord and annoying neighbours. It was nice showing off her thing to someone else, have a friend really brought more enjoyment then Mi knew possible. She was just slipping into her day dream, when her phone rang sharply.