2: 0.7

Ashhhh yall though Jungkook was just sorry? Yikes...

—————

The sobbing boy held Mi tightly, no wanting to break free. His legs wobbled below him as he cried harder into her shoulder. All Mi could do was look around for answer, anything to give her some insight but no one spoke up. All looked away.

"Jungkook..." she whispered gently as she could to him. "I'm here... I'm here, what happened?"

He whimpered harder.

"Jungkook, it's okay I'm here." She patted his back rhythmically, slowly moving into his bedroom and sitting him down. Yoongi followed them in with Jimin, who sat down next to him. "What happened to him?" She looked to the boys for help.

Yoongi eyes Jimin, before standing and walking out; but as Mi went to follow the boy clung to her hand. "No..."

"I'll be back in a sec, yeah?" She shushed him, rushing out to the elder to get some clearance on the situation. "Why is he such a sate... is this my fault...?"

Mi didn't know what to think, they had never argued like that before. In fact, they never really had argued. Sure, they had a fight when Jungkook found out about Mi's second identify thing- but it was resolved quickly. This fight had been left open, and it must be hurt Jungkook as much as it was hurting her.

"Nono, it's not... kinda." He sighed and sat down in the kitchen, pouring them both a drink. "I don't know what happened, but Jungkook came home very upset." The guilt burnt in her chest as she listened. "He wouldn't talk to anyone, and ended up calling his brother for help. But his brother did answer.."

Mi's throat seemed to close at the words. Her whole body suddenly felt cold and still.

"We called his parents to see if he was with them, but- but apparently they had a fight a few nights ago. His brother left in a anger and.... hasn't been in contact since." Yoongi seemed to curse them under his breath, "they didn't want to tell Jungkook so he wasn't distracted from work... but it's been four days! His brother has been missing for FOUR FUCKING DAYS and they didn't say a word!"

Clearly, the elder was furious. Jungkook was like  his little brother, and to see him in such a state would make anyone fill with rage at whoever made him so depressed. The girl didn't know what to say, there wasn't really anything to say. She lead a Yoongi back into the room and stood helplessly as Jungkook cried into Jimin arms,.

Memories flashed through Mi-suns mind of the first week she met Jungkook. He spoke so fondly of his brother when he told her about him and his life. He was Jungkook best friend and favourite person, and he work so hard so they could both live comfortably. Jungkooks life started and continued to revolve around his hyung; all he thought was to work hard for the both of them.

Jimin tried his best to calm him, and one by one each member came in to give him a hug. All of them looked exactly like Yoongi, angry and full of sympathy. He didn't deserve this.

"Why.." Jungkook mumbles shuddered through the empty room, "why hasn't he called!?" His voice cracked in sadness.

And so did Mi's heart.