2: 1.8

I cba writing an authors note today- no one rlly reads it :( and school kinda sucks right now. Sorry for slow updates 0-0
—————

The clock hit 6pm and the office cheered, standing up ready to go. Soon everyone was gone but two, who walked slowly in deep conversation. "So, as I was saying- if 100 horses where the size of ducks it would be easier to fight than if 1 duck was the size of a hor-"

A phone chime interrupted him. "Sorry Jackson, I gotta take this." Jungkook smiled at his phone, shushing the older.

"What? Who the heck is more important than me and my horse sized duck?"

An even wider grin shone on the boys face as he eyed the phone ever so preciously. "My girlfriend."

"Heyyy sweetie...... I'm still in work.... I know I told you to wait... yes- yes I know.... Mi just stay there... put a coat on!... Ahh, I'm on my way!" His smiled quickly faded as he looked to the boy next to him. "It's raining and she's locked out." And he ran out the building as fast as a blink.

"God, people in love are so annoying."

- -

"Mi?" Jungkook sprinted to the door and opened it with his keys, hurrying her inside. Her blue hair was already darker in the liquid and stuck to the sides of her red cheeks. "Go Wait in PD nims room, I'll find you a towel."

The girl squelched in her wet boots into the carpeted room and an older man and her boyfriend came in, the later rushing. He handed her the towel and helped to vigorously dry her hair before more of the carpet around her got dripped on.

"Thanks for both coming on such short notice, I was worried you wouldnt make it." Bang PD chuckled, handing them both a drink, "first I want to see how the gaming was doing? How's your job Mi?"

Mi was a little confused at this point- she thought this meeting was about something else. "I-it's good. I still have to fill out papers and research methods, but I get to lead the team with Jungkook so I couldn't ask for anymore."

"It's true sir! She's been in charge for the last few week, and has better strategies than me!" Kook was too happy, practically bouncing off his seat as he bragged about his girl. "She has so many good ideas for the next few games-"

"Jungkook..." the air went still. "That's the reason I wanted to talk so soon." His head lowered. "There will be no more games."

Both of them stared in horror. "What?!"

"Well- it seems a few problems arose. Not only was Mi not officially registered as a competitor, but there's been hacking in matches and the competition has been closed. Don't worry, it will re open after Christmas- new teams can also sign up too."

Both of them where quite sure what to say. "I wasn't registered?"

"No... you needed parental permission as your still a minor in the country." He shook his head, "it's like they never told us on purpose."

Mi could feel her head going lighter, but she shook it off. Parental permission could be forged and worried about later. "Well, it's okay. Jungkook and the team will still smash it-"

"Mi. That's another issue." His face wasn't so happy anymore. "Me and Jungkook talked, I know it's a bit soon but this would be the perfect time for change. Mi-sun, you know he can't keep doing both. It's took much work-"

"NO! Don't tell me his quitting BTS? He can't!" The girl was ready to throw hands, but Jungkooks pulled her back to her seat with a gentle tug.

"You know I can't- I signed a contract." He looked over the PD Nim. "So I'm giving up team army."

Mi-sun couldn't believe it. "You can't! It's YOUR team- you spent so long with it you can't just give it to some random person! JUNGKOOK NO!" This was just as bad as him quitting BTS. "You spent so long making such a good team, for this new person to waltz in and abuse it? JUNGK-"

"Shhh," his voice was quiet. "I'm not giving it to a stranger or the highest bidder.

I'm giving it to you."

- -

"This is it. Just remember to smile, you'll do great." Jungkook sent a flying kiss as he drove away to a meeting he was already late for. Mi breathed deeply, looking to the tall building with dread.

"You've gotta be strong! We can do this!" She muttered to herself, cloncking her boots up the steps and threw the doors. When she got in, everyone froze. They all knew she was their new owner.

Reception staff ran up, complementing her black fishnets and stripped top - saying how brave her look was while they sat in mini skirts and basic blouses. Reports also came running, asking to take a few pictures of the new head of team army. Basically the whole lobby was forming a circle around her, practically bowing.

"STOP!" Everyone stepped back slowly. She wasn't going to be pushed around because she was a small girl or new to the job. She knew what she was here to do, and that was it. "All of you, back up! I'm saying it now, I will do full interviews with ALL of you once I have published my official team list and registered for the next competition. Until then, reporters out!"

They nodded sheepishly at her booming voice, scattering out the building.

"Next, staff! Just because I'm a girl and you're a girl doesn't mean we are best friends!" She eyed the receptionist she once wanted to be. "You treated me like shit before with your sly looks, and I rather it stay that way.
Please, go back to work."

The woman muttered angrily, clippity clopping over to there dead end jobs.

"Finally, everyone trying to be nice to me- don't. I am your boss now. I've been here for months and you all pushed me to the side, spreading rumours that I'm only here for the clout or whatever. Don't try to kiss my ass, I remember everyone of you talking bullshit. Respect me, that's all I require."

Jackson seemed to swoop in and grab Mi, dragging her out the lobby before she got the chance to shout at more people. "Yano, you need these people to work for you, they're not your enemies!"

"They need to know I hate them all for treating me like shit!" Mi wasn't happy. "I can't wait to replace them all." Jackson thought she was joking from the laugh that came after, but her face was strung seriously.

"Anyyyyywayyyy, the first thing you need to do is talk to the team. Technically their contracts are all up now, it's their choice to renew them and stay... or move to another team."

Mi looked down at her small hands and chunky thighs. She wasn't intimidating nor important to these men, for heavens sake most of them hated her for just being the opposite gender.

"You make it sound like it'll be easy." Her hands clenched, her eyes worried. "sure. That's the first thing I need to do. Talk to the team....."