2: 3.2

(I will start writing stories that aren't BTS related, if you want to read them you can but ye I don't just wanna be a kpop acc no matter how much I love them)

COMMENT OF THE DAY:

This whole reply stream is just *chefs kiss*

!!!!!!! ALSO THIS IS THE 100th CHAPTER AYYYYYY WE FINALLY DID IT !!!!!!!!!!!

—————

"Morning cutie~" Jungkook ruffled Mi's messy hair, rolling over to her. "You look so different like this."

"Like w-what?" The girl struggled to open her eyes from the light.

"Just, no big scary eyeliner or black clothes. Your just, a red cheeked little softy who sleeps in a pink wonzy." He laughed and took a picture, running out the room before Mi had a chance to even protest.

"YOU BETTER HIDE, JEON!" Her voice was rough as she screamed. Slowly she proceeded to the kitchen for a glass of water, watching as Jungkook chatted to the younge boy who was already awake. "Morning Hwan! Did you sleep okay?"

They small kids eyes widened as he saw his sister, immediately running for a hug. "Yes! Did you know it's 11am? Did you?"

Mi tilted her head, "yes... I have work today so we have to be up early." Her sigh sparkled a chuckle in both of them.

"Early?! Mother used to make me get up at 5 for tennis practise." Hwan admired his wrist watch with such a warm smile. "I've never slept for so long!"

"Uhhh, tennis was the worst." Mi thought back to the small outfit and chilling winds, she was glad they were no longer there. "Anyway, get dressed in these." She handed him her smallest sweater and joggers that she had kept from when she first moved, "we are off to the company today."

"You work at a company? Wow!" His little arms tried to pull on the green bottoms while he awed at his sister.

Jungkook laughed, helping him, "not just any company, our company."

It has been raining by the time they arrived, which only made the LED lights along the building look even cooler. Receptionists rushes to open the doors for them, and looked shunned at the small boy that followed the couple. A few muttered about Mi and Jungkook holding hands, but they didn't take notice. The world would find out soon enough.

The corridors where long and bright, Hwan dipping in and out of rooms which pure amazement strapped into his face. When they got to the large metal door at the end, he immediately noticed a thumb print and code keypad. "What the code? Can I type it?"

Mi nodded, "it's your birthday."

The boy squealed in delight, typing in the numbers and watching as the walls opened up. Inside, already, was the rest of the team. Mi didn't expect everyone to be here, as she'd given them days off. But here they all were, training still.

"MI-SUN!" Kuomi and Marcy where the first to run over, hugging their boss. Amber and Nahee said a polite hello, their eyes fixed on the match they were playing. Candy seemed to be preoccupied with all the wires she was trying to adjust in her computer as Matcha held it still. Jackson was sat at his desk, and smiled when he saw the couple coming closer.

"That was a quick holiday. Did you have fun?" He stood up to welcome them both.

"It was eventful..." the small boy popped out from behind the two. "Everyone, this is Hwan, my younger brother." The roomed seemed shocked at the sudden presence, but most of the girls rushed over to baby him.

"I see... well we've been practicing while you were gone!" Jackson seemed proud. "Why don't we show you what we we've been learning."

Mi agreed, sitting down at her desk and logging on. It was everyone against her, but Jackson pleaded Mi wouldn't do any mean tricks. She could easily beat them all, but Mi still agreed to act like a normal player and fight them at once.

Jungkook sat behind, showing Hwan the keyboard lights and the game they play. The boys looked so cute together, bonding so easily, it distracted Mi and they got the first hit.

Amber blocked Mi's defence as Marcy slipped by and hit her from the back. "Nice combo, guys. Make sure you try come in a little quicker Marcy, Amber you need to block her more." Mi hit them both, stunning them were she stood as she moved further down the pitch.

Nahee was the next to attack, shooting arrows down as Matcha set traps all around. It was distracting, and Mi didn't see Candy stood behind until it was too late, she got hit again. One two three, Mi stunned them all and continued to move forward.

At this point, it was only Jackson stood at the back, Kuomi hiding behind. Mi knew how this would end, but what she didn't expect was for Jackson to jump directly in front of Mi, allowing Kuomi to fly overhead and unfreeze the rest. Mi killed Jackson instantly, but the rest of the team was back. They formed a circle around Mi and closed in, dogging and weaving around each other, blocking and attacking.

"Wow..." It looked incredible, but Mi soon saw the pattern and with one precise move, every body fell. Game over.

"Ahh shit!" Amber stood up, "We were so close!"

"Nono, that was amazing! That's it!" The boss proceeded to pull out a white board. "That's how I want you all to act. Sure, your learnt exactly where you should be at what time, but that movement..."

Jackson piped in, "Jungkook tried it once, but everyone was too stubborn to try it... I think if we-"

"Yes yes," Mi took the notes from his hand and started scribbling away. "If you can all think for yourselves, if you can see where and what everyone else's is doing and react to that... if you can all act as one giant body, moving in sync...."

Jungkook looked impressed. "You'd beep unstoppable."

All the girls seemed dazed, Jackson had made them memorise the steps, they had no clue how to watch out for others AND themselves... "I don't know Mi.." Marcy clasped her hands together. "It seems hard and risky... shouldn't we focus on getting better independently?"

Jungkook and Mi looked to one another, "Girls... Im sorry to be the one to say it but no matter how much you improve, or what strats you have, this team doesn't have the power to win a competitive match. Even if your game plan is sneaky and well thought out, the other teams are just too good." Jungkook tried to explain it. "You won't win that way."

"So, how the fuck are we going to make it them?" Amber rose, stretching her legs.

"We will have to take a different approach. Not improve your skills, but your teamwork. Like Mi said, if you work as one giant unit all together, you might just pull it off." Jackson sounded exited, nothing like this had really been done before.

"But, how can we learn to do that? We only have two weeks left!" Nahee and Matcha were sceptical. They looked so frustrated  and tired. "We can't learn to improvise like that so soon."

Mi just smiled devilishly, pulling out her phone. "It's think it's time, we take a little team building trip."

—————

Ps. Remember to follow if you enjoy :) I'm sooo close to 800 bro I don't even know that many ppl so crazy woah