2: 2.4

COMMENT OF THE DAY (which really cheered me up after the sad boi hours) -

Everything about this made me chuckle so hard lmao, I love some of you nerds

ALSO, IM GETTING SIDE BANGS FINDIDBWWOMDK (if you don't already know I havnt cut my hair in like 5 years so

On to the story! Our last character and mostly likely my favourite is by @Mavymum with the hair, traits and just being a lovely person when I spoke to them :) @minjispjm with the look, mean ass personality and fussiness, and @alishbazakir with the hair and style (and @karen-took-the-kids / me bc I already had this character draw out and yall basically read my mind I'm so happy)

WARNING: there's also a lotttt of swearing in this chap so..... oop
—————

The phone alarm went off, and the two 'assistants' waddled in with the seven profiles in their hands. Both of them lay down each current and new member of the team in front of Mi, Marcy tossing them all over the place for Jackson to huff at and straighten. Seven members...

"One more... who are we missing?"

Marcy sighed, "We have, a leader, assistant, brute, sniper, trapper, medic and assassin..." She tapped her nails on the desk, "We could add another long range player, thats what all the top teams do."

Mi-sun squinted, and Jackson knew this face all too well. She had an opinion. "No. We aren't like those teams, we have me as leader and Jackson who can also be long range if nesseary... we need someone upfront."

"But Mi- your up front"

"No, Ill play in the middle and support whoever is lowest in health."

"What about me, i play a brute... im also meant to be upfront-"

"No." Her hand fell to the table with a thud. "We aren't following normal strategies. Brutes are meant to be first up , and that's exactly why our brute, you, won't. We need a new front, someone to stand and go head first without fear."

Jackson sighed and sat down, while Marcy hugged and gathered all the papers, making her way back outside to her desk. They hadn't been able to find a new player for days now, everyone was already in teams. "All the best players are gone Mi... you can still play with seven... I could get my new boyfriend- FRIEND THATS A BOY- to join..."

Now wasn't the time to expose Jaskcons awful lying, "yea yeah, but there's a place we havnt looked. I bet Internet cafes are still full this time of year, since it's cold outside. Why don't we do some scouting?"

Marcy burst through the doors, finally some sort of smile on her bored face, "that's where my ex would practice before he got into a team! There's loads of talent, but most are too young..." they all agreed that was the next place to go, and so they pack up their things and made their way to the most well known gaming cafe around, 'ultimate pewpew'