4.7

This chapter goes out to Yoongis_daughterx for this legendary comment:

I was on the floor crying for 20 mins, thank you
—————

Mi's eyes flicked open and were greeted by the ceiling of her room. Her alarm told her it was 9am, but it felt like midday with the blinding light making its way threw her curtains.

"Oh god, I have work!" Her feet hurried up and she ran into the bathroom. But as she entered, she was met with the black prom dress lying abandoned on the floor and with the lonely mask. "Last night..."

And then it all came flooding back. The invite, the dressing up in her old prom dress, the exciting cab ride there, meeting Jungkook, the party, the dancing for hours, the drinking, a lot of drinking, the prank, running away with Jungkook, the kiss.

"Hold up." She mentally reminded. The kiss. Her fingers found themselves caressing her bottom lip as she thought about the event.

They had kissed. No, Jungkook had kissed her. She always saw him as such a special friend that she had never thought about the possible attraction. She dreamt about him, she was jealous when he was with Yuri, she was happy when he was. It all made sense.

"I like him." A giant smile grew steadily on her face. "He kissed me, and I like him. I like Jungkook."

###

-incoming message from JK-

Jk: sun-mi, everyone's being called into work
Jk: please get here as soon as possible

Sun-mi: yes sir!

###

This was it. She knew how she felt! She had to tell him, right this second. It was all bubbling up inside of her and Mi felt like she was about to explode with pure happiness. Never had she been so excited to see anyone, she didn't care if he hate her.

She had to tell him everything, all the lies she had told and to expose herself before saying how she felt. Sure, he may hate her, but he needs to know. That's what she kept telling her self as she rode the tube.

The last stop, central Seoul. The girl bounce off the platform and ran as fast as she could. She was going to tell him she liked him. She was going to tell him everything. But mainly, she was going to see him. Her eyes longed to see his face, so feel her heart beat speed up and her breath become shallow. For her hands to become clammy and her mouth stutter to make sense. Mi wanted to fell it all.

The black clouds loomed over the building threateningly as she flung open the doors. She ran and ran and ran, down the hall and past the toilets. Swerving and dodging and weaving through people until the room was in sight. Mi held her ID out in advance, scanning it as soon as she could and sprinting through the double doors.

And there he was, stood in a fitted black suit and dark brown timberlands. Jungkook.

But then she looked around her, and the whole office stood watching him on the phone, along with Yuri who wore her sick little smirk.

"I see..." his hand dropped and his phone fell to the floor. The whole room looked towards the lonely girl with pure hatred, and Jungkooks eyes made her heart ache; It was not longer beating with anticipation but her heart had stopped when she clocked the scowl plastered on his features.

His eyes weren't happy to see her as he looked up, they weren't smiling and welcoming like she knew them to be. All they showed was disbelief and anger at the presence of the younger.

They were dark and cold.

—————

Ps. Remember to vote if this chap was mean :)