3.0

OMG BANGBANG CON WAS SOOO GOOD. I was going to update yesterday but I was so tired from staying up I just couldn't. I have a plan for this book finally... get prepared :)
It's a long one bois, get ready for some real chapters 👀
—————

"Sun-mi, in here!" They both scrambled into an empty gaming room and logged on. Dae paced back and forth behind her, trying to understand it all.

"So... your Boss's friend online?"

"From about three weeks ago... yes."

"And you also started working here around a week ago, not telling him."

"Well to be fair, I thought I would only be a receptionist."

Dae sat next to the currently shaking girl. Her hands trembled, and when he saw this he reached out and held them in his own. "It's okay, I understand you. It must be hard to try and tell him that, and you must have been so stressed today... having to play as two people and all."

Mi shook her head and pull her hands away and to the keyboard. "I'm fine, really. Just a bit guilty." She reluctantly entered the match. "When we are alone, call me Mi. It's my real name."

The small boy grinned widely and held his thumbs up. He moved his chair closer so he could see his screen as Mi's character loaded in. Her phone buzzed.

-message from JK-

Jk: Mi, put your head set on. Let's talk while we fight, Ye?

Mi: I don't think that's a good idea, I need to focus.

Jk: pleaseeee. I want us to talk, I miss you.

####

Uhh this kid. She knew he was messing around, but she did kinda miss talking to him too. Signing, she grabbed a nearby mic and plugged it in. Dae looked in confusion as she coughed, and started speaking in her natural, lower tone. Her voice no longer squeaked and made dogs bark. It was soft and cute and well, just Mi.

"Hi kook." Dae gasped at the sudden change in her character. Or was it the way she naturally she spoke to Jungkook, their boss? Mi didn't really know.

"Mi! I'm so glad you made it to the last round! I can't believe you beat that last guy, he was hacking you know!" Jungkook sounded so exited. She could hear the giggles and mumbles of the boys in the back ground making fun of him.

"Yes, I could tell." At this point, all the girl felt was pure guilt. Right now, Jungkook was so happy. Chatting away, showing his goofy side to his employees, he turned fully into a little kid. In this moment, he fully trusted her...

It was probably safe to say that we're almost best friends. Sure, they hadn't met in real life. And yeah, it had been around three weeks since that fateful day they met... but since then all they did was talk. They had so much in common, from gaming to a lover for superhero's and banana milk, they really got along.

Basically, they clicked. They clicked so hard, that they couldn't stop talking to each other. Before work and after work they would call. Lately, Mi and Jungkook would fall asleep together 'accidentally' while still on the phone. They blamed it on being tired, but they both knew it was because they liked the company of one another.

And because of this, she felt she had betrayed him. The guilt ran around her mind and through her veins. Her hands started to tremble slightly again and the screen became a blur. "I-I can't. Jungkook- Jung- I cant- can't do this."

She stumbled over her words, bringing her hands off the keyboard to clutch her head. The air seemed to be sucked from out of her lungs and a sharp high pitch noise rang through the room.