4.6

Sooo bet you've all been waiting for this 👀👀 wonder what will happen...

It'd be such a shame if someone, I dunno, messed it all up... mwahaha

Also this book is only for the LEGENDS so if you are reading CONGRATS UR GR8
—————

Their lips centimetres apart.

Silence.

The first thing Mi noticed when she opened her eyes was Jungkooks eyelashes, they were incredible long and dark black. They framed his eyes sharply, leading her gaze to fall onto his iris which was staring right back. Dark brown eyes, so dark that Mi could almost see her own reflection staring back in awe. His skin was perfect, tanned and currently glowing as the light bounced off it. And god, his lips. They were in a constant state of pouting, and looks almost consumable.

"M-mi?" Only till now, the girl released that Jungkook had been holding his breath, and as he spoke the hot air released and tickled the tops of Mi-suns cheeks.

"Mhm." Her eyes were still locked on his red puffy lips.

"Wha-What are you doing?" His voice was low and raspy, the Busan dialect slipping through.

"I fel- we fell back." Only at this moment has Mi notice there position. Her hands where grasped onto Jungkook jacket as she forced him into the wall, leaning on his chest for support.

"I can see that..." his head nodded ever so slightly. "B-but we havnt, havnt really moved."

'Yeah because you look godly in this lighting'. Mi thought.

"I'm sorry, I look what?" He giggled, standing up straight and lifting the girl off him.

'Did I just say that out loud?' She thought again, watching as he lifted her by her waist.

"Yes, you did." He laughed again. "I don't want it to be awkward between us, but Erm, all night I've thought you looked really pretty... seeing as we're complementing each other." His sight spilled down her dress mischievously before he dragged it back up to her face, to her lips.

"We need bed. No, I need to- to get to bed." The haze of over drinking was kicking in, and Mi knew something had to be done. But Jungkook was so distracting right now, and she had never felt such a longing to be close to someone. Such a need so get closer. "Your hair, I like.. like hair."

Her hands reached out and lifted the locked draped over his eyes and took a step closer. "Mi, your awfully cute right now, but it's time to go home."

"Nunonu, you-you don't stand-Understand what I need!" The girls left lifted and thudded the floor childishly in a small strop.

"And What is it you need?" At this point he was teasing her, it was clear in his mocking tone.

But she didn't answer. Not a word was said. Her eyes fell slowly to his lips, and stayed there. The boys eyes also dropped to hers briefly, as the situation became more and more tense. The air became hot and hard to breath, and both their cheeks heated dramatically. Once again their faces mere inches away, admiring one another.

Closer and closer, till air got thin and there was little room to breath. Even closer and Mi could see every detail on the boys face. Closer again and Jungkooks hands gently held the bottom of the blushing girls chin. Closer and closer and closer they continued to grow, until the smallest gap of space was a barrier between them.

"Do you want this?" Was all he asked in a mumble.

Unconsciously, the girl licked her lips, and smiled through her eyes, she didn't know what she wanted or what was about to happen-but it felt right.

He smiled, and looked up to her eyes before dragging her chin even closer to his as they both breathed in shallowly and prepared for-

"STOP!" A scream emitted from down the hall, "JUNGKOOK WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" It was high pitched and rung through both their ears.

Mi looked sideways, Jungkook still clutching onto her chin, and saw Yuri running towards them. She carried a drink clumsily as she tried her best to travel fast in heels that where not made to be comfortable.

But Jungkook didn't look, his hand turned Mi's head back to face him and held it there.

"Jungko- she's coming." Mi could only worry. Yuri liked Jungkook and if he wasn't nice to her they could loose funding for the whole team. That mean he had to stay on her good side.

"I know. But there's always a choice." His eyes closed shut, "and it's not her that I want."

And his hand drew her inwards.

Silence. Mi could hear nothing; everything, even the whole world, seemed to evolved around them at that moment. Lips finally touched after weeks of wanting and yearning and they felt like they belonged attached together. It was emotional, and deep and felt extremely pleasant, like a itch had finally been scratched after years of torment.

They melted into each other beautifully, and for once they both felt at home. Even Mi had forgotten where they were as they pushed furthure into each other.

That was, until the screaming came back and the girls vision grew blurry and dark. And as she fell back softy, all she could do was watch the outstretched hand of Jungkook grasp desperately to keep her with him.

That was the last she saw, his wide doe eyes, before she hit the floor.