2: 1.9

Hi nerds.... its been a while :(

----------

"Jungkook, I told you!" Her bag swung off her shoulder and too the floor as he pulled her back. "I cant do this! I cant, everyone hates me!" They were both storming out of the building after Jungkook came to pick her up from work.

"Mi, i know its hard but youll get there! The team is already trained and-" his words were useless.

"Oh my god... you dont know..." Her heart sank at the reminder.

"Wh-what? What dont i know?" He stopped grabbing so tightly onto her arm and slid his hand down to hold hers. His eyes pleaded with desperation. "Shhh, no dont cry... tell me."

A deep breath in. "They left, Jungkook. All of them."

"The team? No.. no they-"

"Everyone. Everyone but Jackson and me. There isn't a team anymore..." Mi could only sob. They had only a few months before the next competition started and if they don't get a team in time, all the sponsors will pull out and the company will go down. In fact, a few already had pulled out along with the incels who all left for the rival teams. Apparently women cant lead.

They both stumbled out the building, a sad sigh on their face from the news. It was hopeless, it takes years to train players yet alone find them and convince them to join a company about to go broke. "Lets get a drink before bed..."

But before they even made it to the car park, and thin black figure ran towards them. "MI!" The girl head to toe in black launched herself onto the smaller, her arms wrapped around her neck. After what seemed like a lifetime of hugging, the stranger coughed and stepped back, acting cold as if nothing had hapened.  "I heard what happened from my boyfriend. That your team all left you..." She looked just as sad as them. "I don't usual get like this- but I've been thinking a lot and I know how to help."

"Marcy, its nice to see you again, but i dont think im up for a catch up- chit chat right now.." Mi smiled sadly, pulling away from the conversation she wasn't paying attention to.

"Thats not why i came! I-- uh- I did it..." She tryed to stand striaghter. "I broke up with my boyfriend! And im here to apply for a job."

Mi just stared. "Marcy, I'm really proud of you but the company is failing- i dont have a job to give yo-"

"Eh, yes you do. Im here to join the team!" Her voice sounded happier than her still face. "Im your first new member. And i have a plan on how you can get more-"

A car went racing past, before stopping and reversing back. Drunk men screamed out the windows at them, and everyone but the emo girl seemed to be startled. "What the hell-"

"Ye, so my ex found out i left him through voicemail..." Her hands grabbed the girt and the boy, "Lets find somewhere to lay low, yeah?"

She started sprinting, pulling them behind as she clumsily weeved down allys and through the city while a car full of mad men tried to keep up. Finally, they arrived at a small appartent block and where they hauled themselves through a window into a cramped room.

"This is my place... I never really lived here because he made me live at his..."

"Its dark..." Was all Mi could comment. The room was pitch black.

"Oh sorry!" She ran to the other side and hit the wall, causing a lamp to light in the middle. Around them, the walls became lit and full of hundreds of pieces of paper. "This is why i want to join... Sure i cant really play, i never have. But i know a lot."

It was clear she did, all the diagrams proved that. "Did he make you learn this?"

"Yeah... so he didn't. Id tell him what to do and he'd do it. Its how he got into such a good team too..." Marcy had wasted years memorising statistics to read to her boyfriend over his shoulder. "I was thinking about how much time I wasted until I saw your situation on twitter and well, the idea sprung to mind. I want revenge on him, and all men..."

"Oh god, Marcy... that bitch."

"I'm fine, really. We are gonna beat them anyway, so I'm exited."

Jungkook stepped in. "We don't have enough players though-"

"I said, I have a plan." She pulled out a small sheet of paper. "He used to save girl gamers names and try to contact them behind my back... i found the paper. All these girls where from his league, the top 500 players. No offense Mi, but your not the only girl whos good with a keyboard and mouse."

The younger just laughed. "Yeah I know.. but what are u trying to say?"

"I'm saying, all these women have been through what you have. Abused verbally, used and made fun of. No team will take them, so why don't we?"

Jungkook's eyes lit up. "She's got a point.. if you talked to them, told them what you've been through and you want to prove girls can do this shit too- they'll be queuing up to join! Mi, we could do this..."

But the blue haired didn't seem as joyful. "Sure they are like me, but they wont join. I wouldnt have if someone asked me... If we loose can you imagine how awful it will be? Even more abuse to those poor girls. They wont want to show themselves to the public."

"Well, then, we'll just have to be super good at convincing them, and i already have our first target." Marceline held up a gamer tag. "So lets give it a shot, yeah?"

Mi-sun eyed Jungkook, who seemed to shrug in agreement. It seemed to be the only way out of the rabbit hole they were falling in. All they needed was at least seven, and they already had three (if you included Jackson.) "I guess we can."

"But first, it's midnight, lets sleep."