2: 3.3

Sorry nerds, this one took a while.  College is a BITCH - dont stay in school pls, drop out and become a stripper like lifes too short for 3 essays with a DAY to finish them ngufiosghowu

(Sorry for this one, I'm gonna speed the book up next few chapters so we end at around chapter 40?45? Who knows-)

----------

"Mi, where exactly are we?"

The whole gang stood in the middle of a field, slumping from the weight of over packed rucksacks. "We are in nature!" The leader looked down to her feet, "This is going to be were we'll sleep tonight."

"SLEEP?" Amber stormed forward, "We are going to camp here?"

Jungkook laughed, helping to unpack some of the bags, "I used to do it with my team, its supposed to bring us all together and make us more in sync"

The girls just sighed, dropping to the floor in misery, "Oh come on, it'll be fun!" Mi could only laugh at the negative reaction ."Here's your roles. Amber and Matcha will find dry wood. Nahee and Candy will set up the tents. Marcy and Kuomi, your cooking the food. And Me, Jackson and Jungkook have work to do."

"Your going to do work? While we do everything?" Ambers temper was going up. "Why can't I do work?"

"Amber, we are sorting out new strategies and the first teams weakness... If you can tell which does more damage, a sword or an axe, then you don't have to anything."

She grinned, "Well that's easy, sword-"
"No no!" Marcy ran forward, "it's definitely an axe."
"Sword!"
"I swear it's a axe!"
"Please no, say sword!"

Mi just sighed. "See, there you all go. Fighting again..." she handed out flashlights, "they do the same damage. Now go do your tasks."

Everyone scattered, chatting away in disbelief at the stuff they had to do. Amber was the first to storm off, a small machete in her hand, which Matcha dragging behind. Soon they disappeared into the woods, out of sight. Candy started right away, carefully sorting all the tent pegs while Nahee struggled on her own, lifting the tent up. They didn't even attempt to talk to each other. To their right was Marcy and Kuomi, trying to light the fire. It seemed the black haired girl had taken charge, trying to do it all by herself while Kuomi resisted from showing how it's really done.

"Wow. They really are very different people." Jackson sighed. "I've never seen so many opposites in one place before."

Mi was about to fight back, but Jungkooks cough silenced him. "That's the beauty of it, don't you think? Everyone here is there own person, they aren't just sheep that follows a leader." The warm glow of the fire reflected in his eyes. "I havnt seen such incredible possibilities. If they can become one, they'll be unstoppable."

All three of them looks around, at the chaos and fighting still unfolding. "If only."

And that's when it sprung to mind, Jungkook and Mi turning to each other. "That's it!"

-message to amber-

Jungkook: come back! There's an emergency!

Amber: what's happened now
I swear if Marcline has set herself on fire-

Jungkook: it's Mi! I think she's broke her leg
Amber quick, I don't know what to do!
We are at the edge of the trees, where you went!