5.8

Step up ya comment game bois, I'm out searching for some goody comments to make me laugh hehe

Btw THIS is the Jungkook in this book... long hair, sexy tan and cute lil smile Øŵø

Also vote if you do be enjoying. I have a bet with my friend rn and I gotta win yall.
—————

"Dae, I need you upfront. Jackson, your wing. Jungkook will be center as usual when he plays, I'll be back. Rest of you, outer edges." Mi gestured at her screen with a pen, showing the design. "We will move forward in stages, slow at the start, then we rush them. Everyone needs to move at once. Questions?"

She took charge as Jungkook watched from his open office door with a proud aura. It had only been a day since Marks announcement and the gaming season had officially started. The new team member was already showing off her strategy for the first match they were about to play.

"But, Mi..." Dae tapped her on the shoulder, "why are you at the back? I know you're knew but, I think we all agree when I say your pretty much better than most of us." It was a valid point she had to admit.

But it was such a stereotypical man thing to do- point out a problem with out thinking why. That's what made Mi-sun so invested in her passion, she had the mind to change how people think and play. In short, she knew she could change the whole game.

"I've done a lot of research into this team, they are new to competition and have just won matches by the smallest amount to qualify." Her hands held up a profile of the players. "Their final move is to attack from the back when they are losing to get the edge and win."

Jungkook step into the conversation. "She's right. They only use it in small fights so they probably think no one will expect it in a competitive one. The chances they use this are high, however..." he looked around the group of boys crowded around intently. The rowdy bunch started to actually listen to 'a girl! and for a second her couldn't help but smile. "What if they don't play like that, then one of our key players will be stuck behind everyone."

Also a valid point. But what?!?, did he think she hadn't covered everything. "Right, so you know how in each team, everyone has a different weapon. You cannot have two of the same weapon in a team, so everyone is unique." Mi's pen end landed on a grey haired boy next to her, "I'll use the Bow and Arrow, and Jackson who is usually the shooter will be on wing defence instead."

Literally everyone gasped. "Are you kidding? I specialise in that weapon! You can't just take it away!" It was the first time Jackson seemed to be genuinely unset, which was out of character for him.

"I can still fight people upfront, just long range. And if they attack from behind I can use the pocket knife everyone is given as a back up or my hands." It seemed completely absurd to their ears. "I practice more with out weapons anyway, and Jackson can use a similar long range weapon so his skill level is still up to standard."