1.4

Right. Can I just say something real quick.... I fucking love you all plz try and love yourselves too okay have a great day :)
—————

The crowd fuelled by testosterone crept closer and closer. Mi-sun stepped away slightly, pulling her skirt down to try and cover herself more. She wasn't used to these looks at all, no, if they saw her in her joggers then it would be a different story. They wouldn't be currently staring at her slightly wider thighs or carved collarbone.

"Right guys, meet Mi-sun. She's gonna be the game strategy 'lab rat' and researcher." He smiled warmly, but the others didn't look convinced. However, they all said hello and introduced themselves. Everyone from the pro players to game designers shook her hand. And no Jungkook in sight. All seemed friendly, Except one.

"Why do we need her? We havnt tested strategies before anyway.." He chirped in, the one with slicked back hair and a smug look attacked to his features. You could tell, from looking at him, that he was an asshole. "And, she's a girl anyway."

This struck a fire inside of Mi. She didn't mind being insulted as a girl in a 'mans world' but only AFTER they had seen her play. "Excuse me?" She stepped forward, dropping her hands to her side ,from where they were hiding her stomach, and clenched her fists.

"Now now," Jay stepped in. "We've talked about this dude, you can't speak like that to others?" He seemed to have authority in the room, to everyone but this douche.

"What? To this little girl?" He chuckled, a few boys behind joining him too. "She not good at anything but looking pretty, is that why she's here."

Before anyone could even process what had just been said, Mi's hand was already slammed against the counter.

"Me. You. 1v1. Hardcore mode." Her stare would make children cry. But he stupidly giggled at it and sat down across from her. How foolish of him.