1.3

Is anyone even reading this lol
—————

"Jay... Park Jay." She whispered to herself as she followed him up the stairs. They walked for years. Whole galaxies would have been created and destroyed in the time it took them to arrive all the way at the back on the building. But, all that stood there was a big, metal door.

"Now, don't get too shocked." He typed in serval numbers on a key pad, and the doors burst open. Inside, was euphoria.

The walls, covered in painted on gaming art work. Beds spread out, desks everywhere. Vending machines. Bowls of food. Computers flooding every surface available. And men. All men, sat there staring at her.

Jay waltz in, and led her to another small corner. "I'm sorry, this is the only spare desk we have for now. Welcome, to the research and development team!" She sat on, the much comfier, orange chair and looked around. Two boys awkwardly smiled back. "This is where you will work. Your job: tester. These boys here, will come up with new designs for guns, weapons and most importantly, strategies to win games. You will sit here, for six hours a day, and test them out."

He smiled sympathetically. "Basically, I want you to play games every day." Her eyes lit up.

"But, how do you know I can even play?" She tapped on the keyboard in front of her. It's true, to see a girl in the gaming industry is like seeing a tiger walking on the moon. Almost, almost impossible.

"With that knowledge, you might be better than all of us." The boys near them snickered slightly, but she ignored it. Mi had been given an amazing opportunity, and she sure as hell was gonna use and abuse it, and rise to the top!

"Now, it's time for you to meet the team." He raised his voice so the whole room could hear. "Team ARMY, we have a new tester. Come say hello."

Mi sunk lower into her seat. Team ARMY... it was bad enough being surrounded by all men but, now she actually had a chance of seeing Jungkook. She wanted to see him eventually, but she lied to him about coming here and she didn't want to get caught in that lie. All along, her imagination told her she would see him here, but it was almost impossible.

But now, it's happening. They started to gather around her, and there's nothing she could do about it.