2.7

Ahhh I'm honestly so bored. If anyone has any jokes plz tell me them - I'm dying here 😭
—————

"Hey, Sun-mi!"
"Sun-mi?"
"Hello?"

Oh right. That was the name Mi was going by at work...

"Yes?" She turned her head to the tall boy stood in front of her desk. He had fluffy, light brown hair and freckles on his nose.

"Hi, I never introduced myself to you! I'm part of team ARMY, it's nice to meet you." He spoke quickly with a big grin on his face.

"Hello, I'm guessing your Dae-ho. I've seen you on posters before." Mi couldn't help but melt at his cute little dimples. He was the kind of boy you wanted to put in your pocket and protect at all costs. "As you probably know, I'm the new assistant and game tester. I'm here if you need anything."

Somehow, his grin became even wider and he nodded with glee. "Call me Dae, it's what my friends call me. And if u even need help or someone to eat lunch with, I'm here." He place a small fruit juice on her desk. "Well done for getting so far in the tournament! See you later."

And then he just poofed away to the other side of the room. She could just about see his fluffy hair bob above his computer screen. What a nice guy. And he even brought over a little present!

Mi held it in her hands. No one except Jay had been nice to her here. Jungkook was always cold looking and the rest of her colleagues only made fun of her gender. Dae seemed like someone to keep around.

"Oh, new girl."

"My name is M... call me Sun-mi please." Her head turned sharply to her boss. His legs were propped up on his desk and his hands where crossed behind his head. Her boss he may be, but the stare being sent Mi's way was more than just a cold glance.

"New. Girl. Seeing as you're not busy now, I need this document in by the end of the day." His eyes moved to the file under his feet.

"Sir, that's not exactly fair... the boys over ther-"

"It's ether that, or we have a rematch. Which will it be?" Mi could help but mentally call his face stupid as he stared at her with one eye brow cocked and a smug grin on his lips. She huffed, and walked over to pull the paper from under his weight.

"It'll be done by the end of today," she tried as hard as she could to look angry while facing him, "sir."

But before she could even sit back down, a voice boomed over them. Jay was announcing the next matches that were starting. Oh no, the next matches were starting!

Mi raced to log on and load up the game, turning her screen to the wall so no one could  see. The game started as soon as she had logged on. From there on, she fought with multiple people, each match increasing in difficulty. Despite that, she continued to win and fight her way through, focusing as hard as she could on the screen in front of her. After all, she was playing against the best in the country, she had to be on top form.

The day seemed to fly by, and lunch time came and went as she continued to battle. By 5pm, the matches stopped. Mi had one more person to beat before she'd face the final round. It seemed to be a player on team ARMY, he was one of the best. His name wasn't memorable, clearly, but his fight style was. He was defensive and hardly attacked. But for Mi, these types of players were one of the easiest to defeat, from years of practice she knew exactly how to handle them.

The fight had just begun. A single attack hadn't even been made as a voice emerged in front of her.

"Hey new girl, are you busy?" He clicked his fingers in front of her face.