2: 2.0

AYYY YO, ITS YA GURL

wassup nerds. I missed u all :') it's a lil short but I have a mission for u at the end, so make sure to read the note!

That's it... have a nice day
—————

"So this is it, huh?" Mi eyed up the black, wore door. The lock had clearly be broken many times and the wood was practically falling apart. Mi could imagine herself pushing her hand through the soft areas as if it was a soggy biscuit she'd left dunked in her hot tea for too long.

"Uh, she said to meet her at her house..." Marcy's eyeliner creased as she looked the place up and down. "Let's just get this shit over with."

"Woah, girly!" Jungkook stepped forward, knocking on the door for them both. "What happened to your sweet and bubbly personality yesterday? You were bouncing at your heels to talk."

The girl could only shrug. "I got rid of that trash man, the ecstasy got hold of me."

Before Jungkook could grill her anymore, the door banged open, hitting the inner wall with a clang. Surprisingly, no wood fell from it, though it was barely holding together, and it somehow sounded as tough as metal as it collided with the plaster wall. All any of them could think was what in the world of hell had they come to.

A girl also seemed to clang in front of them, her shoes giant metal platforms causing the noise. However, she seemed out of place, in this dark and broken home emerged a small and sweet looking girl, covered head to toe in pink.

Mi-sun took the situation, stepping up first. "Hi there, I'm Mi-sun of Team Army. Is this the house I'm looking for?" A small nod and they shuffled in, packing themselves in the small kitchen area inside the apartment. "So, I see your a quite a high ranked player, and well, I was wondering if we could talk."

She didn't seem to speak, after all this giant pink lolly was stuck in her cheeks. She nodded once more, an eye smile to match this time.

"Well then... I'm sure you've been though a lot as a female player. I have too, and that's why I set out to become a pro. I wanted to prove them wrong, but once again the male gender has failed me and my dreams fading..." the dramatics kicked in, but the girl only watched.

"What she's saying is she's making an all girls team, plus this one femboy, and she wants you to join." Marceline's eyes rolled, she was sick of being squashed in the corner and needed to stop breathing in the dust from e Erm surface aeound her.

But it wasn't like she was wrong, that was basically what she wanted to do. But the girl huffed, shaking her head and opening the front door- signalling their leave.

Two of them agreed and walking out, but Mi stood her ground, "you know what I'm on about. I want to change how we think as a society. I want to take the most stereotypical hobby men have and show them they can't gate keep it. Please, you have to- Wait." Mi's feet wobbled back. "I met you at the last competition. Your the girl from the bathroom."

Her eyes widened. The lolly came out of her mouth.

"I watched your game." Her voice was somehow higher pitched and sweeter than a jar of honey if it could talk. "The crowd was bad to you. But you, you were good." Her head spun and she reached behind her, pulling out a similar lolly that was blue this time and handing it over. "They weren't nice to you,"

"No, they weren't." A smile grew on the younger's face. "So is this a yes?"

She held out her hand. "Im Candy, the fourth member of.." she stuttered. "What's it called?"

"Team army." Jungkook finally entered the conversation. "It was from my fans names."

And then it hit them. That was Jungkooks team, and his fans. Not theirs. "Jungkook, I'm gonna have to change it..." Mi sighed. "Our fans can be ARMYS's like your band, that's fine. But we need something that represents us... something to show we mean business and won't back down."

"We need a new team name."

—————

[EDIT- TEAM NAMES AND ALL CHARACTERS HAVE ALREADY BEEN CHOSEN!! SO THERES NO REAL POINT COMMENTING YOUR CHARACTER ANYMORE

BUT

If you wanna be in the book, YOU CAN NOW. Comment here or dm me your character name and a key thing (eg for candy she's quiet and wears pink, but when she games she switches completely) something that's different and makes u special. I'll probably use like 3/4 of you guys so make sure you comment! (Dif hair colours would be cool just sayin?!?)

Mwah