2: 1.0

Yall nerds where begging for an update... but I don't think your gonna like it.

You know how this goes:

Group shout out- the fact they are ALL under review but that one 😂 I have never been so proud

Group shout out- the fact they are ALL under review but that one 😂 I have never been so proud. 🥺 yall are perfect
—————

"Jungkook-" Yoongi spoke up and she strides over, and gestured to the shaking girl.

His eyes burned at his parents with the rage of the gods, "I said, what the fuck did you say to her."

The couple looked star struck, their small boy answering back. Their small boy acting hostile to them. Their small, small boy swearing in front of them. From their faces, it seemed Jungkook must have been the goody-two-shoes. The woman looked back and forth between the people around her before clearing her throat with a subtle cough.

"Jeon Jungkook, I will not have you use that language with me. We came here to talk about your brother." For a second, his eyes seemed to darken at the mention of his sibling. "You need to calm down."

"CALM DOWN!" It was at this point the members decided to disperse into the dorm and only Yoongi had stayed for Mi. "You guys caused this shit! And now you come here and start hurting more people I love?" His fists where clenched.

"Jungkook- shes just a stupid-"

"She's the love of my life!" His face spoke louder than his words, "you will never speak to her like that again!" A growl in his voice sent the woman stumbling back to the side of her husband.

"Jeon Jungkook, you need to calm-"

"I will not calm down! Do you think this is funny, my brother is missing and you come here hurting my friends aswell? Do you even think-"

"Jungkook." His father spoke up. "Stop answering back."

Within an instance, the boy who was just about to explode with anger was now stood straight, bowing to his father. Both men sat down at the table together and the younger pour a drink for them both.

"We came here to talk about your brother."  Mr Jeons voice was calm and quiet, but held as much impact in the room as the moon over the tides. "We had a fight, he wanted to get married but we didn't know the girl well enough. After that night, he ran off with her. We believe he is going to get married in our home town, where you were born before we moved here."

"Busan..."

"Jungkook," his father held his attention instantly, "find your brother please. I-" he looked to his wife. "We- don't want to miss it. At the end of the day, it's his choice."

Jungkook nodded, and the couple seemed to pack up to go once again. "I'll call you if I find them. Bye dad... and mum."

"Oh and, Mi-sun, wasn't it?" His hand reach over to the slightly shaking girl -but not as much as before shaking but it was still noticeable but now she could move it a little- and gave small smile. "It was nice to meet you."