1.2

Lmaoo get ready to hate me
—————

"Mi-sun?"

"Ye-yes?" She sat up right and looked at him in the eyes. He had small sharp eyes that where dark, dark brown. Almost black, but definitely brown.

"Hi there, I'll be talking to you about the job you've applied for today." He shuffled some papers on the desk, "the companies HR representative, who would have been interviewing you is off sick and well, I'm head of gamer recruitment so apparently that makes me qualified for this..." He sounded very salty. His tone and sighs would cause anyone to feel immediate dread. This didn't look like it was going to be good.

"So, I have some tests for you to take, and then let's have a little chat about what you've wrote. Yeah?" He handed over a few sheets of paper and a pen, "when ever your ready Miss... Mi-sun."

A test. Oh god. She hadn't revised for this! She only just passed her end if school tests with months of revision. Sure, she was pretty smart, but tests and exams broke her. She ticked each box and scribbled down answers, determined to not let her fear show. This was her dream, what she'd wanted since she was five. She wouldn't throw it away now from a few sweat droplets on her fore head.

"Done!" Proudly, she slipped it back to him. He smiled.

"Okay, let's look." His eyes scanned the pages. Each line he read, he winced a little more. This definitely wasn't going well. "So you have no work experience, current job or skills in communication."

She bit her lip. "I'm quiet chatty-"

"You also put down that it's more important to serve a woman first more so than a who ever was first..."

"Well in this age, equality in gaming is-"

"And you think during a fire should take the desk computer with you when evacuating...?"

"Those computers are very-"

"I'm sorry... it's not looking good for you Miss, I'm sorry what's your name?"

She signed. "Mi-sun. Mi for short."

His eyes widened slightly. "I've heard that before somewhere... anyway, let's see the last page."

He turned over. This was the last 20 questions on the test, and luckily... they were solely about gaming. It made sense, to work in a gaming company you have to know something about what they do.

"Wow." His eye flickered between him and the pages. "Full marks. I mean, some of the things you wrote down I didn't even know... and I've been playing since the start of the industry."

"I just, know a lot I guess." She couldn't help but let out a smile. It slipped out, but her happiness couldn't be contained.

"I don't think a receptionist in the main lobby would suit you... how about in our research and development team?" She head shook up and down profusely. She'd only gone and done it. "Well, why don't you follow me and I'll take you to the team ARMY rooms. Oh, and I'm Jay by the way. Head of recruitment and the third member of team ARMY." He grinned widely, and Mi finally recognised his face. He was one of her role models and she didn't even see it was him while he was frowning. It was clear as day now.

He was the one always stood next to Jungkook in pictures. He's Jungkooks friend...