6.0

YOOOO 40K??? ARE U KIDDING

I love you all thank you so sticking with this crap book and my late updates 😘😘😘

Best comment of the day:

Yall needa step up your comment game @k_pat7536 is killing itAlso shout out to Yoongis_daughterx and ngl_idc for close seconds 👀 what legends

Also shout out to Yoongis_daughterx and ngl_idc for close seconds 👀 what legends

Also opinions- should I dye my hair dark blue/purple bc yolo or a dif colour!?! My hair goes to my mid thigh (I'm 5'6") and I can sit on it so I need like 5 boxes of dye oops

Have a good day everyone!!! (Sorry this took so long it had to be good...)
—————

"This is it guys," Jungkook placed his hand in the middle of the circle. "We win this round, we are entered in the national games. Don't think it will be easy, every game we play is the hardest one yet." Everyone else's hands flung on top of his.

"He's right. Follow the plan, don't lower your guard. There is a lot of new competition this year, so we need to try our best." Mi smiled to them all, "LETS GET IT!!!"

Everyone screamed and raised their arms before running into the stadium to take their seats. The crowd was pretty small as it was just a qualifier match, but it was still full. Mi put on a black face mask and a beanie hat she got from Jungkook. She didn't want her identity to be shown yet, and it still hadn't been announced that there was a girl in Team Army.

The boys thought it was best for Mi to hid her hair and face for now, and she agreed. Her parents couldn't see her on live TV, or the very little amount of friends she had. Plus, most of their fans where male and it took a long time for Mi to be accepted to her team mates; so it just made sense.

She trotted through the doors wearing Jungkook hoodie and some joggers, looking like a small young boy with a small frame. The girl even wore the tightest sports bra she could, nothing was going to ruin her first match!

Everyone sat in their places, both teams in a line across from each other. She looked at each player in front of her closely. It was a new team, the one they had been planning to defeat. She looked across the line, all short black haired boy and then she landed on it.

The small, pink haired girl wearing ear phones. Her eyes caught Mi's gaze and she smiled, blowing out fuchsia bubble gum. Mi just nodded, it was nice there was another girl. Even though the enemy team where all rookies they still let a girl on which showed change.

The crowds cheers shushed and the announcer introduced the match. Before Mi and Jungkook could even share a small gaze the fight had started.

It lasted around half an hour, and soon team ARMY were walking back through the same doors. The crowds noise drowned out any conversation until the entrance was fully shut and it was just the seven of them in the room.