4.4

NOW WE ON 13K OML WTFFFFF!?! This is such shit writing I'm cackling thanks for reading : )

Also I'm writing this in the car park of Asda and I saw a cute couple who parked next to each other so they could see each other while they called on the phone and honestly it revived my belief in love so~
—————

He licked his lips, "Well if you want my opinion-"

"I don't." Mi said. "I have my own."

They both stared at each other in pure silence while the orange and black decorations hung over their head.

"It looks bad."

"It doesn't look bad, it looks creative." She dismisses Jungkook away, "we can cover it in cobwebs no one will see it."

He laughed, throwing the lump of white string at her, "I've already seen it though. And it looks-"

"Sir, if your not going to stand on this stool and pin these fricken bunting things to the ceiling then you don't have the right to complain." The younger crossed her arms and jumped from the raised stool.

Most of the room was completely covered in spooky decorations, all that was left was the string cobwebs and to put out the drinks and snacks. But there was a problem. None of the chairs or stools where tall enough to reach the middle of the ceiling, where the roof raised up. The bunting was only around the edges, so Mi could do it by herself. But even when Jungkook laughed and tried to reach the top himself, he failed miserably.

"Let's just leave it." He gave up, throwing them onto the desk.

"No, I spent hours untangling that. You got us both stuck in this mess, with Yuri no where in sight to help." She clutched the annoying ball of white mesh. "Now, get on your knees."

"I'm sorry, what?" He was a little taken a back by the forward remark.

"I said, bend over buckeroo. I need to ride those shoulders." They had spent so many hours in the office alone together that Mi forgot about being professional.

"You want me to carry you on my shoulders?" He sounded in disbelief, but then he saw the clock and the pile of decorations yet to be put up. "Ahh, I'm still your boss after this."

"Not anymore!" She jumped forward, mounting Jungkooks figure and gripping his head with her small hands. "Your the chef in ratatouille and I'm the rat, let's get cooking."

The boy tried his best to stay steady while laughing so much, as Mi grabbed small pieces of his hair and tug them forward. His followed her commands with a giggle, and they managed the put them up quite quickly.

Just as the last one was being hung, the door swung open. "Jungkoooooook, I'm hereee." Oh great. Yuris smile dropped when she saw the girl on the boys shoulders. "What are you doing?"

"Hanging stuff. I was too small." Mi tried to laugh away the tense but it only made it worse when she found her hands still clutching at his hair. "You can put me down now, kook." Oops, that informality also slipped out. Mi mentally scolded herself, she couldn't keep being so friendly.

Yuri smiled sickly, and Jungkook grabbed Mi's waist with ease and lifted her down, being careful not to look up her skirt. "Well, I handed out the invites. No need to thank me, I know I did all the hard work but guys tried too."

"Did you send mine too?" Jungkook jumped forward eagerly. "To Min Mi-sun?"

He had invited her? "Yes, I did..." Yuri's smile was now becoming extremely sickly, too much for Mi to handle.

"Well, I've put everything up. I'm going home." She grabbed her backpack before sending a smile to Jungkook. "Thanks for the help, sir."

"You're coming tonight, right Sun-mi?" Mi shrugged, making up an excuse about having to iron her socks and made a run for it.

While she was on the train home, all she could think about was Jungkook inviting her. He had sent her an invite in the post, he remembered her address and thought of her. There was a really warm feeling of happiness, and all the way home she smiled.

When she got home, it was already 4:30pm. Her door creaked open and she pick up the few letter on her floor before shutting it behind her. The mail was only bills and more bills, nothing important.

Nothing more important than the party tonight. Mi had never been to an adult party, not one with drinking and dancing. The time when she was meant to be out partying, she was ether studying or play games. It had never crossed her mind.

Now it was the only thing running around her panicking head. What. To. Wear. It was a costume party, right? So she had to dress up as ether spooky or as a character of some sort. Plus, she had to wear a mask. Her hands propelled to the floor as she rummaged through clothes. She had to find something like a top or a suit of something.

But when the girls eyes landed on her old prom dress, they sparkled. Mi never went to prom. On the night, she had no one to go with, but she still decided to get dressed up and attended. She hardly knew any of her class mates, but it was the last time she would be in the hell hole so a goodbye would be nice. However, on the night there was a fight with her parents, and that's when she decided to leave home and support herself.

She never got to go to a party in the past. But this time, there was a friend to talk to there and nothing to stop her. A redo for the night that messed up everything.

The cloth was black and detailed and long; perfect for a vampire. The girl practically jumped into the dress and fastened it up, before grabbing an old fancy dress mask that was full of black glitter and only covered the eyes.

It was 5pm. Her hand reach for eyeliner as her other arm was applying thick red lipstick to her lips. To top it all off, she fitted some vampire teeth onto the top two corners of her top jaw. She had them from a com-a-con years ago and had saved them just in case.

Mi passed the mirror, and took a good long look. She didn't even look like Mi-sun, her usual self, let alone Sun-mi her alter ego. It was perfect, only Jungkook would recognise her normal voice and she could have a great time.

After slipping on some small black heels, also from com-a-con, she made her way to the door. Her eyes caught the phone on top of the pile of mail she had previously picked up. The device was grabbed as she ran out the door and onto the street to call a cab.

While she waited for one to stop for her, she opened up her phone.

###

Mi: I'm omw, are you dressed up?🤡

Jungkook: you bet! I'll wait at in my office for you,
then we can go in together :)
Jungkook: you remember where it was right? At the back?👀

Mi:Yep 🙃 c u soon x

###