☆ 3☆ blackmail, defiance & taming

Karmale's POV.

I reached home at around two minutes to seven. Earlier on, I had called my house help and asked her to come home and help out with the dinner.

She is a fairly old, plump amicable lady. She is in the (60-65) age bracket I could say. She really is an adorable mother figure. I consider her the mother I never had. She is an angel God sent as a mother for me.
So when I say mummy I mean Mrs. Hart. She is a widow with no clear family lineage. She only mentioned that she has an elder sister who lives on the outskirts of the city.

Anyway...

I drop my files, phone and heels on my bed. I take off my clothes only remaining in a bra and panties.

I stand in front of my half filled bath tub of water and I feel an unfriendly breeze wash over me. My body trembles like a feeble twig in a hurricane.

Water!

My body shakes vigorously and goosebumps wear up my skin.

"Mama! Mama! Mama!" A distant young girl's voice echoes. But it is only in my head so only I can hear it.

"Mama! Ma-"

Knock! Knock!

The knocking on the door retraces me back to what's current and demanding. I touch my heavy head and massage my temples. My atmosphere seems to be centripetal. I feel nauseous. Since morning my head has been aching but I'm not the person to wail about being unwell. It's childish. I prefer staying silent and strong by myself. Worrying others is less selfless. People have problems too. Problems bigger than a headache from a hangover.

I stagger to the bathroom sink and wash my face.

"Oh God- I forgot I have mummy's keys so she cannot come in." I regain myself after the realisation.

I grab a pink teddy bear printed towel and dash to the door.
If you have realised I love teddy bears. I know it is childish but I need no judgement. It is my life, my preferences.

I turn the keys in the lock and turn the knob.

To my astonishment, it's not Mrs. Hart but my client I could say.

He is a man of towering height, deep ocean blue eyes, sharply cut jaw lines, Roman nose. To sum it all up, he is darkly handsome.

His phisque is perfect. Thick muscles beneath the heavy black leather of his clothes. I'm close to drooling. But his body scent is something equally perfect but far from friendly. It's burning my insides like ulcers.

I'll settle for his good looks then. I actually don't intend to stare but what should I do.

His cold gaze meets my stare and he smirks. This guy must know himself too well. The cocky type.

His eyes shamelessly search my body. My towel is of knee length height and my bra is a strapless one, my shoulders and half chest are exposed. I cling to myself in a feeling I cannot understand. I am either shy because I am standing half dressed- naked in front of a hot guy or I am embarrassed for my non- professional behaviour.

Even after my action of discontent this guy does not stop to gawk.

"Excuse me?" I pose.

He takes off his coat.

"What are you doing? " I ask and move a step or two behind.

"Don't try any dirty stunts on me." I firmly warn but my insides are shaking. My fingers start to shake too.

"Judgemental much! "He silently hisses and leans in. Placing his coat over my shoulders, my face flashes in embarrassment and my eyes dart to the floor.