☆48☆ Blinding lights~ final chapter!

"Ryxel, today seems weird."

"Really?" He asked.

"Yeah."

"I don't feel it, Caramel. "

"Probably you're ignoring it." She shrugged," but that storm last night til just thirty minutes ago. Must we really be here? It's like the rain didn't want to stop so as to hinder us."

"Yes we must be here." He smiled.

"Not in your bed?" She gave him a side smile.

"Oh my-" he laughed.

"Good morning, Mr. Black." A woman walking towards them interjected. Ryxel simply nodded, "This way, sir." The lady directed. They followed, "she must stay." She added referring to Karmale.

"Ummm..." Ryxel scratched the back of his head.

"She must, sir. " the lady emphasised.

"Wait for me here, Karmale." Ryxel uneasily left with the other woman.

"Okay." She whispered to herself, "scratching the back of his head? That's new." Karmale mused, "Anyway,-"

"Miss, come with me." Her monologue was cut short by a guy. He was pale white with a cut through his left eyebrow. If one looked closely, he had nude makeup done. The eye shadow was mild yet catchy.

"I'm talking to you, darling." His hand went to Karmale's back.

"Excuse you!" She snapped.

"Don't give me the sass, honey. I was told to handle you well. Don't push me." He smiled extending another hand. His nails were painted, "Now come, sweetie. I've figured we would be the best of friends. "

"What the hell?" Her gaze wondered in confusion. 

"Come. " His smile was brief as he took her away. Karmale let him drag her as she stole one last glance in the direction in which Ryxel had gone with the other woman.  No one in sight. No saviour.

"She's pretty, Justin." A woman who presumably was a makeup artist whispered to the man who had brought in Karmale. 

"I know. Fit for the auction too." He whispered back. 

"Quite unlucky." They said in unison. 

"At least the others are auctioned off in the usual manner while she gets auctioned off just to please the guests-" Justin said.

"-And be retained by the boss." The lady added.

"Edwardo is sly." Justin chuckled.

"I know. It would rather be someone else but not him. He's such bad news."

"Get to work, Sarah. " Justin literally chased her out of a room in which he remained with Karmale only. 

"What's all this?" Karmale asked Justin.

"A janitor's closet, darling. " Justin was irritated.

"Sarcasm is not for everyone, you know?" Karmale smiled.

"And blindness is only for bats, sweetie." Justin smiled back, "Now sit. I've got to make you prettier and more appealing. "

"Don't you da-"Karmale tried to resist being pushed down into the chair.

"Please stop with the cliche threats. Just sit down and don't waste anyone's time." She sat with a huff.

"They didn't tell me you were this  irritating." Justin picked up a brush and dipped it in powder. Karmale slapped it away as it came in contact with her face.