☆17☆ Street Racers & Demons

Karmale's POV

I woke up to a masculine atmosphere. Black curtains everywhere. Darkish, blackish and surprisingly tidy. That is what this room was. I have never seen a bedroom as organised as what I am laying in currently. I actually thought I was a tidy person but the owner of this room must be too neat. Too neat for my own liking. The person must be a neat freak. Neat and clean. Besides, the king sized milky sheeted bed I was spread in, which I think I messed up while turning in my sleep the previous night, everything here is so extra orderly. I feel a little guilty for sleeping in the bed for I guess it was well made before I lay in it. Hmmmn...

From the extra large pillows some clothed with mitten and others silk and half cotton cases under my light headed wits and my heavy eye balls struggling to gaze above the multiple cushions that lay like a folded duvet. No. It would be better said like a bouncing castle or mashmellows. My body lazily lay under the sheets hustling to comprehend the new and foreign place. My eyes wouldn't give me the pleasure of allowing me open them wider. Me and my eyes were bargaining. I wanted to sleep again but since my source of sight was finding everything around completely new, it was commanding my senses to be alert of I don't know what cause if it were insecurity, I felt so comfortable and secure where I was. I wasn't panicking at all.

Anyway, my eyes won. For their triumph, they started navigating the new surroundings.

The room was really large. Like large. Given it's size that simply means it contains more or just enough. Forget the contents, it is so orderly. Starting with the huge black sofa with a slight; faint shed of steel gray; that was kept at the extreme left of the room. Four matching cushions were arranged diagonally in the soft seat. Two on the right and the others on the left of the same seat. On my immediate left and right were small nightstands that had amber lamp sheds. The lamps were big but there support system was the opposite. They placed accurately in the centre not putting into consideration how minimal the space was but you could be rest assured they would not drop at all.

One thing that was weird is that there was nothing on these stands. Nothing to show ownership to the place.

Hmmmn...

But the stands seemed to have a few drawers. Who knows? There may be something. At that moment, curiosity overwhelmed me. Then anxiety.

Then I smelt the air surrounding me. It smelt of freshly sprayed rose air conditioner spray though it was a bit smokey. There is also that familiar scent I thought I had smelled before but I dismissed it rather quickly.

I got down from the bed. Actually I rolled from the middle where I had been placed. "I don't know who had to go through the trouble of kidnapping me? How did they even put me in the centre of this bed?" I thought to myself.

For the rolling, my chest landed flat on a black woollen bed mat. To be exact, my half body was on the floor sheet. Yeah, it was that big. After seeking assistance from the enormous, wide and long divan, I rose up and dusted off the imaginary dust off my clothes.

"My clothes?"

No! These were not my clothes. Last night when I was abducted with the black gloved man, i was not dressed in a pair of checkered boxers and a sky blue t-shirt of size... I don't know how many Xs cause this thing is three times my size. I am literally swimming in it. Almost drowning in it.

Okay, let's say this person who I believe is a man dared to touch me. This guy actually saw me naked. How dare he?

Wait wait...

I touched the rich cotton of the shirt and brought it to my nostrils and they squinted in annoyance on being hit with familiarity. But out of involuntary desperate desire, I inhaled the intoxicating perfume.