☆5☆ force+defiance

Unedited...

KARMALE'S POV.

I woke up in... paradise would be an under statement. My body was against a hard heated one. The cologne was an aroma to my nostrils. The grip around my waist was protectively comfortable.

I moved my hand to the tattoed chest and then to the shirt. I started undoing the buttons. I then started tracing out the tattoos with my index finger. From the hard barrel chest to his torso. I felt the heat from the body increase and penetrate through my finger. I heard faint giggles and something like hmmm and It dawned on me that I was not dreaming. The body was in my bed.

"What the actual hell!" I fumed as I rose up and jumped out of the bed to see who it was. Oh my God! Ryxel? This is more blackmail for me.

"What are you doing in my bed, Ryxel?" I furiously demanded.

He did not even move a bone or even open his eyes. I pulled the pillow from under his head but still no reaction. I hit the pillow on his head and still no reaction.

Is this guy dead or something? No he cannot be dead. He must be deaf.

I crawled up my bed to where he slept and I heard him sleep so soundly. This guy was so comfortable that I didn't want to wake him up. I pulled the sheets over and covered him.

As I walked away, I felt a hand hold my wrist and I froze in my movements. Ryxel pulled me to the bed and I fell just on top of him but put my hand on his chest to avoid body contact.

This was not romantic at all. It hurt. He had my hand behind my back and he was inconsiderately turning it. He didn't care which side he turned it to. He just continued. He twisted it like he was wringing a cloth of lean cotton material. I tried to struggle out of his grip but I helplessly fell to his chest. I was weak and hungry from yesterday.

"Ryxel stop it." I weakly begged.

"Will you take up Liam's case, Caramel? " he asked.

"You are hurting me, Ryxel. "

"Answer the question, Caramel." He demanded.

"You are hurt-" A tear escaped my eye onto his bare chest.

"You are hurting me, Ryxel!" I screamed.

He let go.

"I am...

"I am so-"

"Fuck!" I heard him curse down his breath.

Couldn't he apologise? Jeez! Mafia Leader. Hail him.

I wanted to get up from his body but I was too disgusted to touch him for support. I placed my hands on either side; his body in between. I pressed hard on the bed for support but I fell back on his body. My hand hurt really bad. I winced in pain. Ryxel just seemed to enjoy it.

"Get off me!" He deadpanned.

"I don't desire either to be on top of you." I said as I fell on top of him for like the fifth time.

"Touch me. I know you want to." He smirked.

This cocky lowlife!

"Touch me for support." He commanded.

I refused.

"You are so stubborn, Caramel."

He flipped us over and he was now on top of me. For the second flip, I sat on his lap and his hands encircled my waist.

"Leave me, Ryxel." I said trying to get out of his arms.

"Are you sure you want me to leave you?" He asked his lips hot against my temple.