☆20☆ The forehead kiss

Karmale had a root and branch shower but what was she going to put on after. She had no clothes. That crossing her mind, she thought about her clothes she was dressed in when she had been abducted by Ryxel.

She tied a towel around her body and went downstairs.

On hearing faint footsteps, Ryxel looked up from his phone. He was still rooted to where Karmale had left him. He looked up and his eyes met an angel. She looked all pretty with the drops of water flowing from her hair to her pale skin. Pale from the bath. The white towel stopped only mid-thigh; tightly wrapped around her curvaceous body and her glittering spotless caramel skin. She looked like a wrapped gift that his hands itched to unwrap. She looked so chewable. Edible as fuck! Just like a snack.

The next minute everything happened so fast. He grabbed her by the ass and in one swift movement she was on him. As the bathroom slippers fell off her feet, her legs encircled his torso. Her hands around his neck, in his hair and his on her buttocks. His hot tongue started trailing her wet neck. Dangerously, he licked all the water and none was dropping anymore. He left no room for more water to drop. Just by the way he bit on her skin, ears, lips and shoulders, the water from her hair was intimidated by his intense fierceness. The red marks alone. The hickeys. It did not dare drop. Not even once. Her hair seemed to dry by his blow in her hair. She was all red but only with pleasure evident on her face. Her lips so red and swollen. The room was a mere graveyard only her heavy breathing was heard. Her heavy panting was music to his ears. He liked it. He kissed her once more and bit on her nose then her neck again and she moaned. He was not satisfied with that so he bit again on her neck but she tugged on his hair to conceal her moans. He didn't want that. He wanted her to show her ecstasy and not fight it back. He bit harder at the nape of her neck and there it was his name from her mouth. Loud and clear. Not only his name but also his title.

"Ryxel, Ryxel, Daddy!" She moaned.

"Ryxel!" Someone shouted.

"Ryxel, snap out of it." Caramel said snapping her fingers in his face.

"Which sort of nightmare got you so trapped and lost?" She said to him.

"You don't wanna know."

"Yes, I want to."

"Trust me when I say. You don't wanna know, Caramel."

"Is it naughty and dirty?"

"Perhaps." He said and his eyes dropped to her lips. Then her bare shoulders

"Fuck! Go get some clothes on."

"I would if I had anyone but I don't. Where are my clothes from last night?"

His phone rang interrupting their conversation.

Before he picked up he said to her, "Laundry."

Turning his back to her, he answered the call.

"Speak up, Leo?" Came the command.

"Boss, the drugs have arrived."

"Are they at Black Blood Pool already?"

"No, Boss."

"What the fuck are you jibbering, Leo?"

"Boss, the Russian official refused to hand them over unless you are there."

"Just shut the fuck up, Leo. Stop with your stinking excuses. Don't you know that those drugs are weather sensitive, Fuck! Your such a mother fucker who can't do anything to completion and perfection. Couldn't you persuade that worthless Russian fella?"

"Am sorry, Boss. I tried but he couldn't burge."

"Save that sorry for when I fucking have your neck between my hands."