☆25☆ Work again

After supper, Karmale strutted to her bedroom without any care about her surroundings.

Karmale mindlessly ruffled through her unpacked suitcases in pursuit to seek a suitable outfit for her new day tomorrow. It had been a month since she had gone to the law firm. Now that she was going back after what seemed like ages to her, she wanted to dress to the nines. Not only that but also look gorgeous and of course presentable.

"God! Why can't I get anything good to wear for tomorrow?"

She continued the unproductive search as she threw her clothes all over the room. Some on the floor and others on the well made bed.

"Gosh! I'm tired of bending." She groaned lifting her leather case from the ground. For it's weight, she staggered a bit before she could successfully put it on the bed in front of her.

She searched through all the three of her bags but it all ended up pointless because most of her clothes no longer fitted perfectly. This new diet Ryxel had forced her to adjust to her had rendered her so plump that her suit trousers would not pass past her thighs.

"Oh God! Not the peach ones!" She cried out loud praying that at least her most loved pair of clothes and her last hope would fit for she had already tried on all the rest and the results had been the same. All fruitless, disappointing, frustrating and annoying. None of her formal trousers fitted. At least they would not be shoved up her ass.

"I didn't realize when I grew this fat. " Her voice held tire in it. She wanted to sleep. At least she had done enough of the cloth seeking and it was all in vain. So maybe she would just retire to bed and worry about what to wear when dawn broke.

"Oh sweet sleep! Here comes Ryxel's baby, Caramel!" She groaned as she fell flat on the bed only in her under garments.

Before she could fully go drowsy, her eyes widened in realization of what might have escaped her mind.

"Oh my God! Ryxel!" She sat up and her fists curled up in anger.

"That arrogant Hot Sir made me eat like a pig and now all my formal wears are no longer fitting. It's all his fault." Her lips formed into a thin line as she threw a pointed look at the door that was before her.

"But it's not like I also refused to eat. I always opened my wide mouth like a warthog and took in whatever was placed before me." She shrugged.

" Why? Why did you do that Karmale?" She said slightly slapping her forehead with her palm.

"And you kept on dressing in these oversized clothes. The big jumpers and sweat pants. So you could not notice that you were increasing in size. Girl, you were adding weight! Oh God!" She said with deadpanned regret in her tone.

"But I didn't give myself this huge clothes. Ryxel did. It's his goddamn fault. But I didn't have anything to wear. He was only showing generosity. But- "

Before she could continue talking to herself, she decided otherwise.

"I should not overthink all this weight add up, Ryxel, the big clothes and now my own clothes that are practically no longer mine. No, I shouldn't." She suggested to herself.

"I should have a goodnight's sleep. An early one so that I can get up early to go to work." She convinced herself.

"Early to bed, early to rise, makes Karmale healthy, wealthy and wise."

With the utterance of that statement, Karmale, fell into deep slumber. The exhausted female slept in the comfort of the clothes littered on her bed.

In the VIP LOUNGE...

"Diana!" Echoed the rough voice that always held an aura of authority.