☆43☆ bad at love

"Ryxel-" Karmale called stepping back.

"Heights too?" Ryxel asked blocking her from walking back.

The two stood at a cliff. Karmale took a sneak peek of what was down and began to retreat her steps. Huge rocks lay in a massive stream. The vegetation was hardly anywhere and where it was, it was thick.

"No-but their could be wild animals here-"

"Legs apart!"

"Huh?"

"Listen to the instructions to avoid questions."

"Ryxel-"

"Sir or Mr. Black!"

"Sorry, Mr. Black. Pardon me on the instructions."

"Stand with your legs moderately apart."

"Okay-" Karmale breathed. She wanted to ask why but she stayed silent. Ryxel, from behind her, put his left leg in between hers. With his foot, he extended her right foot. A few small stones rolled off the highland. Karmale anxiously exhaled.

"I'm going to fall-" Karmale staggered as she spread out her arms. Ryxel pulled out the gun from his waist band and started loading it.

"Please hold me-" she fearfully asked Ryxel.

"Keep your arms at one hundred eighty degrees and don't move!" He moved further behind her.

"What?" She turned.

"Look in front!" Ryxel shot just above her arm. The birds in the trees flew in different directions with loud cries. Karmale's breathing was rapid but she didn't shake.

"Good!" Ryxel complimented from behind her.

"Now get this and shoot!" He passed her his gun.

"Aim for the top of that pine! I want the tip off." Karmale raised the gun and shot. She missed. Ryxel did not say anything as she tried again and again. She kept on exhaling in frustration but never stopped trying. She raised her arm again. Ryxel moved forward and  straightened it for her.

"Look, concentrate and shoot!" His lips were on her right pinna.

"Cause if you miss this time," his chin rested on her shoulder, "I'm going to throw you off this cliff-" his hands held her waist. She flinched.

"Mmh-" she looked at the tree. Her palms were sweaty already.

"Shoot-" his fingers moved the bare skin of her tummy. She looked down at his arms.

"Tree!" He said and she looked back but she didn't shoot. Her forehead had begun to sweat too.

"Relax and shoot," his hands never left her waist, "Don't miss-" he warned.

Karmale's hand was getting tired and her chest rose and fell in anxiety. The more she delayed, the more the fear to miss crept up on her. Her hand too weighed down. Without further ado, she realised the trigger and shot. Distant noises from the forest residents were heard but Ryxel's laugh surpassed them all.

"Wow!" The compliment escaped his light laugh as he let go of her and stepped back.

"I shot it?" Karmale would not believe it as she turned to ask her mate.

"Perfectly!" Ryxel was pleased himself. He spread out his hands to her and she jumped in for a hug.

"Oh my God, I can't believe it! I shot it off!" Karmale chuckled, "I'm such a-"

"Beginner's luck!" Ryxel removed his hands from around her. Karmale moved away too. She held her arms as the cold breeze teasingly swept by. Ryxel reloaded the gun.