☆8☆ Bears

Unedited...

KARMALE'S POV

I turned on my apartment light and fell in love at first sight.

"Oh my God! How cute?" I dropped my bag and slid off my heels and ran to the pink-purple babies that were all over my sitting room.

"Bears!" I shouted in excitement. Wait, Karmale! What if this is a trap? Who even brought them here? Are they for me anyway? But they are in my apartment. So they are mine.

I took off my coat and dropped it. I don't know where and i don't care where i dropped it. I just ran and hugged each one of them. These are so adorable.

Karmale's bears

Karmale's bears.

After over an hour, I decided to go to the washroom and freshen up. I entered my bedroom and turned on the light. This time round, I was terrified. A huge cream bear sat on my bed. The colour was similar to that of my sheets so i guess I didn't see it and when I did it came as a surprise. Another thing, it's black eyes were a bit creepy. I don't care. I just love bears.

Karmale's other bear

I went over to my bed and I noticed a necklace hung around the bear's neck. It had Carolmel printed on it.

"Ryxel!" I exhaled.

My eye caught glimpse of a card in the armpit of the bear. I pulled out the envelope from under the bear's armpit and I felt something rocky inside. I upturned it and my bracelet fell out. My bracelet from my grandma. And it is repaired. I immediately put it on my wrist.

Thank you, Caramel.

Ryxel Grande Black

Was all that the card had. It was black and the words were printed in white.

"You are welcome, Ryxel." I said a smile wearing up my face. And I placed my head on the bear and slept peacefully.

RYXEL'S POV.