☆40☆ Treacherous bitch

"Vanil-" Louis desperately beckoned only to be rudely cut off.

"No! No! Shut up! Karmale! It's Karmale!"

"Don't leave, Karmale!" He yelled as he ran after her and grabbed her wrist.

"No pathetic attempt you make will make me stay. None! So don't even bother!" Karmale screamed as the tears made way down her face. She snatched her hand away from him and continued walking.

"Don't walk out on me, Karmale!" Louis gave her a daring look just as she turned.

"I hope those are the last words i here like the last time. You know!" She chuckled bitterly.

"They won't be the last this time, honey cause I don't intend on letting you leave."

"Wow! How romantic!" Karmale laughed.

"Karmale-"

"Don't worry, Louis. I'm gonna stay a while. So tell me! How good you felt when I almost ran mad looking for you that night? Hah! How exciting! Tell me!"

"I don't want to relive that night Karmale. It was torture for us."

"You're cute, you know!"

"So this whole time it was really Ella. The whole time me and Denis roamed the streets like idiots."

"Denis knew. He knew all the while because it was not the first time."

"Interesting!"

"Karmale, I'm being honest now-"

"Don't be delusional, Louis. I'm not that naive. What you are telling me right now isn't of any help. I already put two and two together. I already got the whole thing. I connected the dots and it's all clear. The way everyone was acting that night now is magnified so don't think that you are doing me any favours by telling me anything right now."

"What can I do to rectify this, Karmale?" He pleaded.

"Hmmmn! It's funny how one minute you are yelling and the other your are pleading." She laughed.

"Move out of my way!"

"Let those be bye gones. Take me back, Karmale."

"I would never!" A tear rolled down her cheek.

"Not when I cannot forget that night. Not when it was actually Ella you slept with. No way, Louis!" She took a step back.

"Don't walk out on me, Karmale." He begged but it came out distant. She had already left.

Karmale sat in her car. Leaning against the wheel, she sobbed. Her tears only ceased when she dozed off.

"Wake up, Karmale and go home." She lightly slapped her cheeks to wake herself.

"Karmale!"

She drove off sparing her side mirror only a glance.

_

"Brother, I want to come back home." A crestfallen Louis sat on the floor of his house.

"Do you have her with you?" A cold voice resonated from the other side of the line.

"She rejected me, brother. She denied me a second chance at love. I-"

"Stop the whining, Louis! Only come home when you have her!"

"Brother-"

"Do you or do you not love her?"

"I do."