☆13☆ family dinner; detested guest

The morning was a wintry one. The grass was covered in a blanket of white cushions. A bunch of toddlers played about; making snow men. It was snowing outside. Their cheerful noises awoke Karmale from the arms of Morpheus. For over half an hour, she lay in bed; her hands glued to her milky sheets and red duvet. As if a school child on a chilly Monday morning; She was finding it more than difficult to get out of bed. Funny enough, she was wide awake.

Keeping an idle mind can be regretfully tempting. Her thoughts ran straight to the obvious. Ryxel. His intoxicating body scent... As if to perturb her, faint scents of coffee started to penetrate her nostrils. At the pit of her tummy, known noises were made. She was hungry. This prompted her to get out of bed.

Scarcely had opened her blanket when an energy filled body jumped onto her.

"Aaaaaaah!" She screamed in both shock and fear.

A very thrilled and energetic Michelle sat on top of her, laughing mindlessly and throwing punches her way which she managed to guard her face against.

"Miiiiiiicheeeeeelllleee!"

"Karmale it's boxing Day and I am doing as the day suggests."

"Are you bizarre? I am not a punching bag."

"I don't care. I am just respecting the customs of our ancestors."

"Oh-ohkay. I guess I will do the same as well."

Karmale started tickling Michelle who fell lifelessly from her body to her side. She then stood up and wobbled to her night stand and picked up the mug of coffee and sipped on it. Her facial changed to a disgusted one. Without farther askew, she spat it out.

"What the hell did you mix in this?" She ignorantly inquired of Michelle.

"Next time don't take what's not yours." Giggled Michelle.

"Just make sure that you you don't touch my toast and scrambled eggs." Warned Karma as she strode to the kitchen.

"I am gonna make you coffee,K. Please make me some breakfast as well." Pleaded Michelle as she trailed after her sibling.

*********†**************___________________________

Later that evening...

"K, get out of the bathroom. We are getting late."

2 hours later...

"K, you are now worrying me. Please get out."

Michelle after pleading with her sister to get out of the bathroom for ages, sits down next to the bathroom door and starts crying silently.

After thirty minutes...

Knock. Knock.

Michelle runs to the door and to her relief, it is her saviour.

"What's wrong sunshine? And where is Karmale? Isn't she ready yet?"

Ryxel asked.

"She is in the washroom. She refuses to open no matter what I say." Sobbed Michelle.

"Wait here sunshine as I go talk to her."

Michelle nodded in approval and Ryxel briskly walked away into Karma's bedroom.

"Caramel?" He called and knocked twice on her shower room door and it opened. She actually turned the knob and opened.

"What's wrong baby girl?"

"I don't wanna go. I don't wanna go." Karmale protested.

"No force. No pressure. I swear. Relax. Relax, Caramel."