☆29☆ Kitten

Ryxel's car gently cruised on the old tarmac road. His wheels rolled at a generous speed. Not too fast and not too slow. He silently drove with all his concentration on the road. He was never the person to have a driver. He thought them reckless and always settled for driving himself.

The traffic was not so tight but all the same it was annoying. Ryxel impatiently shifted his hand from the steering wheel to his temples and rubbed on them. From that he would pinch the space between his brows. The congestion on the road was unbearably annoying.

Finally, the traffic lights flashed orange and then green. He drove so fast like his life depended on it.

The long route that led to his premises was a deserted one so he did not mind his speed. He didn't need a speed limit. He drove just the way he wanted.

Hardly had he pressed hard on the accelerator when a body came flying his way. The two violently collided. It was hard to tell whether he had knocked the woman or she had run into his car by herself.

"Fuck!" He cursed as he broke his speed to zero and moved out of his vehicle to attend to the accident victim.

Before he could reach out to the female, he already knew who it was. It was not hard to figure out for he had grown used to everything is beheld. Her phisque, scent and clothing.

"Caramel?" His voice held question and so did his knitted brows.

From the slight car crash, she had lost consciousness for only a minute or so. After that, she was up for her quest.

"Ryxel-" She cried.

"What are you doing here ?" He beckoned.

"I-I-Idon't know. I-just-i-just-" She burst into tears.

"It's okay. Relax. Calm down. You'll tell me later. Let's get home first." He said and with his hands on her back, he led her to his car.

"No!" She objected.

"Okay." He exhaled. "Tell me then." He looked at her.

She tiredly but firmly tugged on his suit shirt. She tried to talk but no word came out of her mouth. All she could realise were hiccups and silent sobs.

"Hold your breath, Caramel."

She shook her head side ways to indicate a no. She was trying to fight the hiccups on her own but it was not helping at all.

"Don't swallow saliva you will chock."

She stopped but the crying and hiccups never ceased.

"Hold your breath for me, Caramel." He gave the command but her crying just increased.

"Please." He rubbed on her neck.

She held it.

"Good." He cleaned her tears with his handkerchief and led her to the co-drivers seat. She sat with her legs pulled up in front of her and one leg on top of the other.

He walked to his own side and when he had entered, he handed her a bottle of water. She drank as he faced her in patience.

When she was done and she eased out a bit,she talked on her own before he would ask anything.

"Ryxel, I want to go to Angel's Den hospital." She managed to speak though her voice was crusty.

"My-my- dad- " that stammering alone was a give away. She started crying again.

"I just wanna go to my paps." She wiped her tears and withdrew her legs from the car seat and reached for the door. Before she could open the door, Ryxel had pressed the lock from his side.