☆41☆ drunk buddies (The Mafia's Lawyer)

So unedited...

Karmale walked in with her hands in the back pockets of her jeans.

She sighed and rolled her eyes. Ryxel led her to one of the booths. I'm followed; her eyes looking everywhere till she sat down.

The booths were big with rich furnishing done and beautiful carvings embroidered.

Ryxel called the waiter and made orders for two as Karmale looked on.

"He speaks Russian too. Wow! Este hombre nunca de ja sorprender!" Karmale mumbled as she looked down. (This man never ceases to surprise)

"Boca Bonita traviesa!"Ryxel mumbled too as the waiter left.( Naughty pretty mouth)

"Spanish too?" Karmale failed to hide the astonishment as her eyes widened.

Her reaction made him chuckle. When he stopped his eyes landed on her lips.

"¿Le debo una explicación o un beso? labios bonitos y carnosos." He whispered. (Do I owe her an explanation or a kiss? Pouty pretty lips.)

"Did you say something?"

"Usa español, suenas más sexy!"(Use, Spanish. It's sexier from your lips.)

"Ryxel-"

"tes ves con frio. Ven aquí muñeca."he extended his hand to her cheek and gently rubbed on it. (You look cold doll.)

"Contigo aquí podría hacer mucho." His eyes motioned to his side. (With you here I could do a lot)

" El frio barnizaría locamente." His eyes moved from the pink tip of her nose to her lips. His last finger stroked her face downwards. Accidentally or not, his thumb hit her lower lip.

Briefly, her own eyes darted to the table then his lips. Out of instinct, her lower lip came back and hit the upper one hence producing a popping sound. Goosebumps crept up on her. ( The cold would instantly varnish.)

"Este lugar es realmente hermoso." Karmale dryly commented.( This place is really beautiful.)

"!" (I know)

"Realmente tienes frío,nena, aunque." Ryxel's face was stern. (You really are cold, though, baby girl.)

"Quitame las manos de encima, papi. Es grosero."
(Get your hands off me, daddy. It's rude.)

"No momia." (No mummy.)

"Te voy a dar un puñetazo, Ryxel!" Her voice was laced with fury. (I am going to punch you, Ryxel.)

"Y te voy a follar, aquí!" His voice was equally strong but low as he lightly knocked on the table with the knuckles of his other hand.(and I am going to fuck you, here!)

" ¡Sube a la cima! " That was the command. (Get on top!)

"Usted està loco!" Karmale held his eyes in hers. (You are crazy!)

"Y te estàs quemando, aunque." He smirked. (And you are burning up, baby girl.)

"Te lo advierto, papi!" (I am warning you, daddy.)