☆39☆ Who was she?

"You don't have to if you don't want, Ella. It's okay. He is not the authorities."

"But he sure has authority. I'll speak to him."

"Ella, no! He-"

"It's okay, Karmale-"

"Oh my-you don't understand-"

"Karma relax. I'll give away only what I have to. Not everything. Don't worry."

"Don't worry? I have to, Ella. I'm your lawyer and best friend. Anyway maybe I won't have to worry cause I'm going to stand right here as you guys talk. I'm not moving out."

"Privacy-"

"Privacy? To hell with it!"

"You are overreacting, Karmale."

"I'm not Ella."

"Karmale come on you are embarrassing yourself infront of this hot Sir. Come on! Privacy please."

"Hot? He's not hot, Ella."

Ryxel silently listened and he chuckled.

"If you think he is hot then let me excuse the two of you right now. I hope you burn due to his heat."

"Karmale-"

"You don't have to leave, Karmale." Ryxel called.

"I'm a girl with manners. I have respect for privacy. Just please don't- never mind." Karmale walked out with a heavy sigh.

She stood outside and impatiently stamped on her feet. She constantly checked her wrist watch. She wanted to take a sneak peek of what was inside but she refrained. It had been a while. A while long enough that the sun had set. It had grown dark.

"Ah!" It caught her by surprise when someone grabbed her by the arm and pulled her.

"Hey! Mister let go!"

"We need to talk, Karmale."

"I'm listening." She folded her arms across her chest.

"Get in the car. It's cold." Ryxel moved to the driver's side and entered. Karmale, on second thought entered the car but it's not like she had an option in the first place.

"You would have been kinder and opened the door for me." She complained and stared at the dashboard.

"Karmale, your friend is not saying anything- nothing useful is leaving her mouth. She is utterly secretive and it's annoying to the core."

"What did you expect?" Karmale scoffed.

"I'm certain she knows who did this to her but she would rather stay silent and suffer." Ryxel continued ignoring Karmale's rude remarks.

"If I ask I'm sure she will tell me. I bet you were growling at her like the animal you are and that's why she stayed silent." Her hands grew tighter across her chest.

"You are wasting your time here, Karmale. Your friend is tight lipped about whoever is victimising her. Her silence is only going to complicate things for you. She must be comfortable with whatever she is experiencing."

"Please go away and leave us alone. We'll deal with our problems ourselves."

"Karmale-"

"Honestly, Ryxel. Ella barely knows you. Don't tell me that you expected her to get extremely chatty with you and open up like you are old friends." Karmale turned to face Ryxel. Her hands left her chest and motioned here and there.

"Don't take her case, Karmale."

"Oh my God! This man just grew even more heartless."

"Riella is simply getting you worked up for nothing. It's a wild goose chase."