☆11☆ Food fights

For a change I am going to be writing in no person's POV.

Ryxel listened carefully as Caramel stated her fear of relationships. But what was he going to do about it anyway? Despite his power and influential self this was beyond his power. And she did not stop at only that statement. She narrated further but when it seemed like Ryxel was not interested in her conversation she withdrew.

"I want to rest." She plainly said as if disappointed that he was not paying attention to her.

At this time, they were sitted on the floor. Caramel's back on the wall and Ryxel was sitted opposite her.

"Let's go rest." He said absent mindedly.

It was now confirmed that he was not interested and was not even paying attention at all. And Caramel felt her heart drop with disappointment.

"I was so stupid I expected him to listen to my boring messy life." Karmale thought to herself as Ryxel dragged her behind him their pinky fingers entwined.

She lay down and before he could lay down next to her, she turned to the other side. Nevertheless, he lay next to her and placed his hand around her waist. She turned to face him but that was only to remove his hand from around her waist. But he just tightened his grip and pulled her closer to his chest. She pulled away from his chest but didn't struggle with his hand.

" I guess he is waiting for me to sleep and he will leave. I will wake up when he has ran away. No one wants a person with a messed up life. A person who fears relationships. And most so not for silly reasons like mine." She thought to herself.

"What are you thinking about, Caramel?" Ryxel asked his eyes closed.

"You are not letting me sleep." He complained.

"Ryxel?"

"Mmm." He answered.

"How about you just leave now?" She suggested.

She was not shouting like earlier. She was calmly suggesting. But her suggestion was mean. It sounded like a polite way of saying ' Just leave already, Ryxel! I know you are pretending and hate my messy life. Run away already and save me from hoping that you are here for me." But she did not say it out loud.

"I told you earlier that I don't intend on leaving." He said his eyes still closed.

"So, Caramel can you fucking sleep?" He said impatiently.

Karmale shifted trying to loosen herself from his hold but he could not burge. She kept on turning in all sides but he couldn't let go.

"It's only three in the morning. So can you fucking sleep, Caramel?"

"I cannot sleep, Ryxel." Karmale said.

"Me neither and it's because you have fucking failed to choose which position you want to sleep in." He said his eyes now open.

"No, it's not that."

"Then choose your sleeping position."

"No, you choose for me."

"Come closer, Caramel."

She moved in a little.

"To my chest." He said pulling her closer and taking her by surprise her hands travelling to his bare chest.

"Now stop thinking about whatever it is that is fucking bothering you and go to sleep."

"By morning, he is going to be gone. So why the concern now."