☆6☆ Black Blood Pool

Unedited....

KARMALE'S POV

Ryxel's driver ran to my side of the door and opened for me. I got out and stood in front of what seemed like an incomplete bluiding. It was enormously huge and smeared with dull colours of paint.

"Thanks." I said.

"Your welcome, madam." The slim man said in what was like a Japanese accent.

Beep...Beep...

I heard my phone vibrate in my black Louis Vuitton handbag. I quickly removed it from inside and checked.

Ella; How are you feeling now, Karma?

Me; Better.

As i texted Ella, i heard gunshots. What should I have expected?

I moved to where the sound was coming from and my eyes first landed on a pool. Water!Goosebumps filled my skin.

Then the man who put me at gun point a few hours back was sitted on a chair next to the pool with his hands and legs tied. The chair was so close to the pool that if he moved even an inch he would fall into it. His face was sore and red. A familiar figure towered over him. A broad back in black all over just like all the other men who stood around the pool with their hands at their backs. The only difference was that they were dressed in courts but Ryxel wasn't.
The man who had said nasty things about me at my house held a gun and coat that I guess must be Ryxel's.

"Please, spare my life, boss." The man on the chair pleaded.

Ryxel did not respond. Silence is usually dangerous. I suggest he responds. But he did not.
He knocked the chair and the man fell in the pool with a splash.

Before Ryxel turned, I turned very fast and pretended like I had seen nothing.

"Leo?" Ryxel furiously called.

"Yes, boss."

"Get fifty of the men and take them down to the railway station tunnel."

"Yes, boss."

"Come Caramel." Ryxel led the way in and I followed behind him.

The interior was nothing like the exterior. It was a well flourished Italian designed one. Well furnished but rather dark inside. There were a number of offices but Ryxel and I went to the second last one on the left row.

A spacious and smoke scented room with a mahogany table and one chair behind it and two in front of it. Then two sofa chairs on the other side of it.

"You smoke?" I asked holding my nose.

"I won't if you don't like it." Ryxel said pulling out one of his drawers and getting out a packet of cigarettes and a lighter.

Hmm... I am glad I did not expect much. I dropped my bag in one of the sofas, walked across the room, drew curtains and opened the windows. Okay that was improper and I am surprised he did not mind.
This is his office not mine. I ought to respect his way of doing things.

"This is our office, Caramel. So I don't mind." He said as if reading my thoughts.

"I don't want to share an office with someone who smokes." I said.

Ryxel dropped the cigarette in a small glass plate that was on his table.
I moved to behind the table where Ryxel stood and I sat in his chair. Ryxel lifted me up in one scoop and sat on his chair placing me on his laps.

"Ryxel, I have a few conditions." I stated.

"Anything, Caramel."

"Anything? "