☆44☆ unavailable

Karmale woke up to black clothing laid out for her. Only three days had passed since that match with Annie. Her face was a fading pinkish purple but her other body parts were seemingly recovered. With that in account, she had been performing her duties to Ryxel. He didn't ask anyone to assist her whatsoever. She nursed her wounds as she worked. Tirelessly too. She often slept late and woke up very early. Ryxel himself was busy. They completely stopped sharing meals. The conversations were limited as well. They only talked when there was something work related to say. Ryxel moved alone and Karmale with Angella. They were both out of each other's personal space.

"Rise and shine, miss Karmale!" Diana beamed as she walked in.

"Good morning, Diana!" Karmale heartily laughed, "What's the excitement all about?" She asked as she sat up.

"Nothing, miss. I'm just happy today."

"Okay. I'm happy that you are happy. May the rest of the day be happy too." Karmale walked to the bathroom.

"The one above has heard you." Diana placed down a plate of fruits.

"Diana-" Karmale wiped her face as she stepped out of the frog's Kingdom.

"Yes, miss." Diana had returned with a tray of full breakfast.

"I'll have breakfast with Ryxel. Is he still home?"

"No, miss."

"Oh."

"Yes, miss. He left with Stacey this morning."

"Uh-" Karmale questioningly raised a brow.

"I'm not certain of their destination, miss."

"I'll have my breakfast then, Diana." Karmale said seeking personal space.

"Yes, ma'am." Diana bowed and left.

"Thank you!" Karmale breathed out as she tugged to the towel around her neck.

She had her meal by herself for the fourth day. She was growing tired and bored of it. She sadly sighed as she munched on an apple slice.

_

_

"Miss, Mr. Black is on the line for you-" Diana knocked at Karmale's door.

Karmale left her wrist watch hanging as she briskly reached for the landline.

"Good morning, Sir!"

"Pin me on your location. I have done the same with you." Ryxel said giving no attention to her greeting, "that way you'll easily get to me."

"Okay, sir." Karmale folded her lips in silence as Ryxel kept the call.

"Excuse me, miss." Diana took the phone.

Karmale turned on her own phone and followed the instructions her boss had given. She then got back to her dressing. She put her coat over her skimpy leather dress and dashed out.

"Let's get going, Angella!" Karmale called.

"Good morning, ma'am. Mr. Black asked that you go alone."

"Woah! Okay!" Karmale chuckled, "that's new!" She entered her lamborghini.

"Someone's learnt to trust me!" She whispered as she shut the door.

"Bye, Angella." She waved after she had lowered the mirror.

"We'll be following you from behind, miss." Angella announced.

"Hmmmn! I didn't expect less, Angella!" Karmale's smile faded, "let's get going. I don't wanna be late." She drove off.

_