☆12☆ Christmas kisses

Still no person's POV.

Karmale stood there staring at Ryxel like hey! As if she had never seen him before. Ryxel just stood there smirking and looking fine as his eyes moved her body up and down then to the toddler who was standing next to her.

"Go, talk to your boyfriend." Michelle nudged Karmale cutting her stare at Ryxel.

Ryxel just smiled and signalled Michelle to go to where he was standing. Michelle ran to where he stood. He whispered something in her ear and she smiled. They talked like they had known each other for a long time and Karmale just stood there trying to figure out what they were talking about but she just couldn't hear a thing. After hustling and failing to eavesdrop, she just stood there and watched them with a satisfactory smile.
After there chit chat was done, Michelle got into the back seat of Ryxel's car.

"Come here, Caramel." Ryxel said in his authoritative voice. His hands in his pockets.

But Karmale did not move. She instead started biting her lower lip. She was fighting back the desire to cry.

Karmale Hale Kane hates crying. She feels she is too strong to cry. But even the strongest of people most definitely has this point where they break down and cry. And it seems like her point of crying is always involving Ryxel.

"Come here, baby girl." He said this time as if pleading.

But she still didn't move. So he moved to where she was.

"Your lips, Caramel." He said removing his right hand from his pocket and letting it travel below her lower lip.

Her lower lip was bleeding.

Ryxel gently pulled her by her chin and placed his lips on hers. He peeked her lips and put out his tongue to lick the blood.

After he was done he gently but somewhat roughly commanded, "Don't do that again, Caramel."

A tear fell from her one eye. And she shifted on her boots uncomfortably. She didn't like crying before someone. It is so not like a strong woman.

Ryxel got out a handkerchief and cleaned her tear. He put it back in his coat and took out his other hand from his trouser pocket. He put both his hands around her waist and gradually slid them into her trouser pockets behind on her buttocks. He then pulled her closer; her hands instinctively falling on his chest.

Another tear rolled down her cheek.

"What's wrong, baby girl? " Ryxel asked concern coating his words.

"It's nothing, Ryxel." Karmale said cleaning her tear with the back of her hand and plastering a fake smile.

"I fucking hate lies, Caramel." Ryxel seethed impatiently between gritted teeth.

"I am not lying, Ryxel. These are tears of joy. I am just happy that I get to celebrate Christmas with my annoyingly adorable sister. And am glad you guys get along pretty well." She smiled.

"Don't fucking lie to me, Caramel!"

"Ryxel, you are making a mountain out of a mole hill. It's nothing really. Chill."

"Just fucking talk to me, Caramel."

Karmale just smashed her lips on Ryxel's. After exactly two seconds, she pulled away resting her forehead on his.

"Someone's watching us, Ryxel. Can we leave already?"

"No! Not until you tell me what it is that is fucking making you cry."

"Ryxel, besides the mysterious guy who has been watching us, we have an audience of oldies. They are even filming. It is so uncomfortable. Can we leave? I already told you why I was crying and I am crying no more. So let's go." She said in a pleading but frustrated voice.