☆34☆birthday & reunion celebrations

"Happy birthday, Riella! Happy birthday Rie-ella! Happy birthday pretty Riella! Happy birthday to you!" The bunch of blissful kids sang at the top of their small lungs.

"Awww! Thank you cuties." Ella affectionately patted the toddlers heads as she handed each of them chocolate.

The five young kids ran off with blissful smiles and laughter as they joined their other friends who were playing at different sites of the park.

Ella smiled as she watched them disperse. Then at the extreme end of the park, she spotted her best friend and three other ladies she knew just well.

Mrs. Hart, Tess and Ella's aunt.

And three other people who had most certainly become obvious must sees.

Angella and the boys!

Ella strutted to where they were.

"This is mesmerising. The décor is splendid."

It was indeed a theme that screamed of gorgeousness. Jungle green and pale yellow. Mildly dull, ironically, it was just what the birthday girl loved.

That was what made the friendship of Karma and Ella beautiful. Karmale was the bright flowers and Ella the dull green that added significance to the brightly coloured petals.

Under the shed of the big tree that stood at the end of their childhood park, a round table was stationed. The table mat, napkins, name it were all printed with jungle green.

Just next to the table was a large mat. On it where picnic baskets and a big box in which the cake was.

"I love the colour. Oh Karmale. Every one needs you in their life."

Karmale smiled. She was happy that Ella loved it.

"Thanks Karma, boo bear." Ella hugged Karmale who returned the affection with the same action.

"You're welcome, Ella, pie."

She moved forward and greeted everyone else as they passed on their wishes and handed her presents which she gladly put away on the table.

"Thank you so much guys. This is simple and cute. I have always been the type to like mammoth celebrations but this is just... enough. This is my new preference. I love it. Thanks Karma. I know this wouldn't have been possible without you. The best thing that has ever happened to me." They were now sitted down on the mat. They passed on food and drinks to each other.

"Oh Ella. Stop it. Come on. I know that already." She deadpanned and sashayed her hair. They all laughed.

As they ate, Ella's aunt told stories of Ella's childhood. She narrated how stubborn her niece had been when she was younger. She mentioned the notorious part too. The party animal part as well.

"Ella always sneaked out to go to the neighbor's for whichever party there was. She never missed any. Even when she was grounded for it. She gladly did it again."

"I had just the fine company, aunt. So I would do it over and over again." Ella gave Karmale a side hug.

"Oh! Now I see." She chuckled.

She told more of the stories. Their meal came to a conclusion. It was now conversation after conversation with laughter here and there.

"Shall we cut the cake?" Ella's aunt asked as all the laughter suppressed.

"Right after the birthday girl makes a wish." Tess said.

"Yeah. That's very important." Karmale agreed.