☆37☆ Flatter me till I shutter!

"Stop it Louis!" Karmale raised her palm to the tall dark guy who stood besides her.

"Ma'am please excuse us." Louis requested.

"Sure." Mrs. Hart exited the room.

"Karmale-" he moved closer trying to touch her. Almost hug her.

"Don't touch me!" Karmale placed her palm on his chest and pushed him back. Her other hand pulled her bear closer.

"Karmale if this is about Ella then I'm sorry even when I didn't do anything."

"Please-" she scoffed.

"Vanilla, we were fine yesterday till that incident."

"Jeez! Louis! The name's Karmale!"

"Babe, I swear I'm trying my hardest to make up for my wrongs but you just won't let me."

"Now you are placing blame! Huh? In no way have I hindered your intentions. Excuse me!"

"Babe-"

"Loui-" Karmale sighed in exhaustion. She briefly massaged the space between her brows and sighed again.

"I'm having a hard time currently. I'm losing my temper almost every passing minute. The thing is I love Ella and I didn't like the way you treated her but I shouldn't have over reacted either. Apologies."

"Will you give me a chance then?"

"Yeah. Sure. Sure. I'm sorry." She smiled and extended her arms to him for a hug.

"No, don't be sorry. My bad. I apologise, Vanilla. And don't worry, I'll do the same with Ella. I will say sorry to her too."

"Thank you. I can see. Their is room for improvement." She nudged him in the side and he giggled.

"You should not have paid my bills, Loui." He had sat down by her bedside.

"I know. I'm sorry."

"It's okay. I'll pay back when I'm discharged."

"No need to." He soothed her hand that lay idle on the hospital bed.

"Loui, I'm giving you back your money. That's final. Anyway, how did you end up here? Have you come to see someone?"

"You of course."

"Oh!"

"Yeah. I was at your place in the morning when I was told by one of your neighbors that-"

"I see." She didn't let him complete when she slowly pulled away her hand and rocked the stuffed doll instead.

"Yeah."

"So why were you at my place?"

"I wanted to see you Karmale."

"About what?" Her eyes squinted in question as she turned back to face him.

"I wanted us to talk about last night but we just did so-"

"I get it. I didn't know that you knew where I stay."

"Ella helped me out."

"No offense but after what you did to her?"

"Yeah. She is such a sweetheart." Louis smirked.

"Mhm? Is she?"

"Yeah, Vanilla."

"Tell me all about it!"

"I have a good tongue Karmale."

"Umm... what's that supposed to mean?"

"I talk in an alluring manner-"